• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen When will you buy Pokemon OR/AS?

When will you buy Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire?

• 21 november

Votes: 61 57.0%
  • 28 november

Votes: 30 28.0%
  • later

Votes: 14 13.1%
  • won't buy it

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BadPokemon

Child of Christ
Years
  • I pre-ordered it, and hopefully my mom can pick it up for me while I'm at school because I doubt I'll have time to pick it up (or anyone in the family) Friday night. And I don't want to wait until Saturday afternoon to play it.

Years
  • I'm changing my steelbook pre-order from Nintendo to GAME as my local store is doing a midnight release :D If I have a Friday shift I'm going to try to swap it for Thursday so that I can have a lie in (Not good with late nights :/ ) and then play the games for the rest of the day! Right now I'm eagerly awaiting for the Japanese e-Shop to update so that I can download ORAS at 3PM GMT.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2016
    To summarize everything, I think that the reason that Europe got it a week later is because of XY. Just look how late the ORAS begun leaking. It's obvius that some european people have leaked XY, but to punish two continents with 3 billion people? it was too much.

At least they should have done an Eshop release on the 21st to Europe as well, from there no one can leak anything.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    Just received the game this morning by post. I don't know if I should play it right now or continue working on XY to transfert some pokemons.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • We also found out this morning Gamestop is doing a midnight release, so in just 8 hours we are going to go get in line. :) Such excitement!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Well, my best friend made some off-hand comment about how he'd just buy it for me when he bought his. Though, I kind of hope he wasn't serious, because I don't want him spending the money on me.. xD;;

Aside from that, it'll probably be a month or so, because it's on my Christmas list. I can't afford it with the way my budget is on my own right now. .... *touches a picture of the box art on the computer screen*

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • The game shop just called, saying that ORAS is available now. Good thing I reserved a copy!

I can't wait for Sunday now :D

Years
  • The date most Europeans will get it at (next Friday). Though I hope some stores are selling it earlier. After all I was able to get Y one day before the official release date (and I wasn't the only one!).

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
    Years
  • I'm buying both versions on day one... which for us Europeans is in one week.
    Between OR/AS and Super Smash Bros for Wii U, November 28th is shaping up to be an awesome day :) .

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
    Years
  • Since I'm from Europe, I have to wait another exact week... >_< If only the release was worldwide so I could buy it today after college, but no, have to wait another 7 days... Oh well, I have waited for so long, I guess the other 7 days should not matter. :) But I can barely wait though ^_^ I will still buy Alpha Sapphire next week on release date! ;)

For those who have to wait until christmas, good luck (at least it's a great present) :P

Nakala Pri

I thought I was going to end up getting it for Christmas, since we didn't budget properly, but I ended up getting it! SO EXCITED!

Back