• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When worlds collide! (Part The Second)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    A continuation of my most successful role play, this is an invitation-only.

If you did not get an invitation from either myself or Flygon_trainer, than you are not going to be allowed to be a part of this roleplay, however, any participater in the original WWC is free to join.

I'll be simple and to the point. The one and only rule, is use common sense in all things. Think before you post.

The premise of this roleplay, is that the worlds have merged, bringing mythology to reality. In this roleplay you can be anything, from pokemon to trainer, knight to mage, werewolf to angel, demon to dragon, ect.

As far as plot goes, we'll see where we take ourselves.

Instead of a specific sign up sheet, I would suggest that you simply describe our character accurately, as there is no simple sign up form that could fit everything you could be in this roleplay.

You can have any number of characters you'd like in this RP.

Last edited:
    Years
    Better. anyway..

Name: Alzara
    Species: dragon
    Appearence: see picture
    Abilities: breathes ice, and can do various things with said ice.
    Personality: harsh, and likes to fight, but she has a soft spot.

===========

Name: Beladran
    Species: dragon, has traces of vampire.
    Appearence: clickhere (pictures are fun!)
    Abilities: controls water
    Personality: very gentle, but overreacts a bit..
    ==============

Name: Toklata.
    Species: dragon
    appearence: see picture, but is a snowish white with only slightly darker spots.
    Abilities: can morph into a black horse, a human, and an Arctic Wolf. breathes lightning
    Personality: defends her territory with her life, and is incredibly vilont. don't make her upset, if you like living.

Last edited:

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    Name: Hoshi
    Personality: Rather distant and formal to those she doesn't know. She is very playful once she gets to know someone. Often she plays to rough though.
    Race: Dragon
    Appearance: She looks like a purple opalescent dragon. She has a gem on her head that changes color with her emotions. She is about the size of a normal human person. She has feathury wings and whiskers.

Name: Kristen
    Personality: Submissive and a bit shy. She is kind but her submissive nature cancels out her loyalty some.
    Race: Cat Demon
    Appearance: She has brown hair and brown catlike eyes. She is short and has cat ears and a cat tail.

EDIT: Name: Yume
    Personality: Sometiems sarcastic and other tiems friendly and warm.
    Race: Elemental Mage
    Appearance: She has black hair and deep purple eyes. She wears purple clothes.

Last edited:

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Name: Celeste
    Appearance: Much larger around the middle ^^! Her hair is still golden blond, her eyes still deep blue. SHe has large, white feathered wings that protrude from her small frame. She has taken to wearing a white dress again, one that flows to her feet, and shows how large her stomach has gotten.
    Species: Angel
    Personality: Celeste is a pure soul, hating all things evil. She has a certain love for nature, and is immensly loyal to those she loves, and her friends.

I think that's all... I'll eventually be playing 2 charas! >_^

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Hey FT, where did you get the pictures?

Name: Donovan Easterly
    Appearance: At normal times he's an average looking human male. He wears dark blue jeans and a black button up T-shirt with black fingerless gloves on his hands. he has brown hair and blue eyes. But when he activates oen of his secret powers, large dragonic wings with a white aura expand form his back. Also, if he puts on the Easterly family crest ring,he transforms into a pure white serpent dragon with awesome power. Unfortunately once in that form it's a pain to get back out, and he feels drained when he does, so he tends to avoid fighting that way as much as possible.
    Abilities: Is a mage with many capabilities involving magic. He specializes in magical blasts shot from the palms. When his wings are extended, he can fly and call forth a sword made of diamonds. There is also teh crest ring transformation mentioned earlier.
    History: When first thrown into WWC, he met many people and helped to vanquish many villains. he fell in love with an angel reincarnated and married her and they rescently just had their first child. He also found out he had an ancient demon heritage, finding he had two half sisters and a half brother, the last of which he saw die.
    personality; will defend his family with his life. he cares a great deal for his friends and family, and is a very serious man.

name: Moonlight
    appearance: As a human, she has brown hair that extends to the small of her back and green eyes. her dress changes depending on what she scrounges up. In her werewolf form, her hair is shorter. She has pale grey fur that runs all over her body. Inher pure wolf form, she's a silver timberwolf with sparkling blue eyes.
    abilties: Is extremely fast and has super human strength. She also has a keen sense of smell.
    history: When she first met Donovan, she tried to kill him. When she found out he ws her half brother she took over his body and had tried to make him kill his friends. But eventually she had a change of heart and now fights on teh side of good.
    personality: A very fun loving gal that loves to tease Donovan for falling in love. She is blunt and straight forward, but it never deragatory towards anyone.

That's it for now. But I may end up with another character later.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Unless you've played Xenosaga, you wont know what the heck I'm talking about, XD

Name: R-100-376Y (Model Name)

Species: R-100-376Y is a 100-Series Observational Realian (synthetic human) The purpose of this make of realians is to observe and contact Gnosis, an alien life form that can only be detected by a "special sense." This type of realian was designed to look like a 12-year old girl.

Appearance: She has shoulder length, brown hair, with one blue orb on each side of the top of her head. She has yellow eyes, and stands at about the same height as a regular 12-years old girl. She wears the same clothes as the girl in this picture, only the top is red instead of blue.

Personality: She is an open-minded girl who likes to share her thoughts with others. She can be shy at times, but is always polite and sweet. She rarely gets mad and can be slow at times.

Other: Instead of being called by her model name, she prefers to be called by the name Tali, since it makes her sound more human. Since she isn't a battle-type realian, she wields a stick that holds strange powers. Since she was created for the purpose of observing Gnosis, she has no need for battle functions, just the "Hilbert Effect"

I might add another character later... im not sure.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    I am SO here. With two of my favorite characters, nonetheless.

Name: Miz'Inthil Mez'Barris
    Race: Dark elf
    Class: Weapons master
    Alignment: Pure, undeniable, indeliable evil
    Appearance: https://ew2.lysator.liu.se/pic/art/c/h/christian87/artemis_entreri_2.jpg Instead of a human appeance, though, imagine an elf with ebony-black skin.
    Weapons: Demonic sword (Charon's Claw) and enchanted dagger combo

Name: Alberon Kardeese
    Race: Vampire
    Class: Lord
    Alignment: Chaotic good
    Appearance: https://ew2.lysator.liu.se/pic/art/c/a/cassandra9/vampireking22.jpg More or less, at least.
    Weapons: Bladed chainwhip, natural vampiric abilities

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Legendary_Pokemaster said:
    Unless you've played Xenosaga, you wont know what the heck I'm talking about, XD

Name: R-100-376Y (Model Name)

Species: R-100-376Y is a 100-Series Observational Realian (synthetic human) The purpose of this make of realians is to observe and contact Gnosis, an alien life form that can only be detected by a "special sense." This type of realian was designed to look like a 12-year old girl.

Appearance: She has shoulder length, brown hair, with one blue orb on each side of the top of her head. She has yellow eyes, and stands at about the same height as a regular 12-years old girl. She wears the same clothes as the girl in this picture, only the top is red instead of blue.

Personality: She is an open-minded girl who likes to share her thoughts with others. She can be shy at times, but is always polite and sweet. She rarely gets mad and can be slow at times.

Other: Instead of being called by her model name, she prefers to be called by the name Tali, since it makes her sound more human. Since she isn't a battle-type realian, she wields a stick that holds strange powers. Since she was created for the purpose of observing Gnosis, she has no need for battle functions, just the "Hilbert Effect"

I might add another character later... im not sure.

I've played that game! :D not all teh way through mind you, but I know what you're talking about. Momo I believe was teh 100 series realian in that game.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    OOC: There's one or two more people I'd like to sign up, but I think we can go ahead and start, but I'm going to be forced to be online a lot less for the next few months, so have mercy. :cheeky:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back