• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When you post... do you edit straight away?

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    About 99.1% of my posts are edited in less than thirty seconds.

This is just a tendancy of forgetting to insert something, or noticing something stupid and insignificant that no one else would notice...

Last edited:

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    I go right to "go advanced" so I can check for typos, general fail and oddly worded sentences. x___x So then I rarely miss a typo, which means no editing later on. Plus if I don't get it immediately, then I probably won't care to get it later.

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    i always do. i either always spell something wrong or i forgot to mention something. :|

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I do if I spot a typo/ something that doesn't make sense, or if I'm on a thread where lots of people are posting at once (eg. the DCC) and someone says something I want to remark on. I don't like double posting. ;w;

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    No.
    Unlike most people, I actually proofread my posts. *gasp*

Years
    If there's something I notice that's off after I post, whether it be a typo or something I forgot or want to word better, I edit it straight away. No use putting it off, really. ._.

I couldn't tell you how often I have to edit these things, though.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I do but not all of the time. I think I mainly do it when there is a load if text in the post.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    Occasionally, if I see it. If I don't, then Luck someone will usually point it out to me. XD And if not, then it doesn't matter. :P

Years
    Ease up. I wasn't intending to start an arguement. I'm entitled to an opinion and didn't need the smart comments back. Cheers

Such opinions are better kept to yourself.

I always edit my posts; I make ONE TINNNNY little error and *click* edit :3

I dont know how anyone could just leave a mistake in their post go unedited D:

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    Yes, almost instantaneously, from an error of it might have not been the best thing to say XD.

Back