• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When you wake up which pokemon would you prefer to be?

Which regions pokemon do you want to be?

• Kanto

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Jhoto

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Hoen

• Sinnoh

• Total voters

Mitchman

Banned
Years
  • Am I the only one that wants to be a flygon or a piplup. Piplup cause I could be around dawn all day long. Flygon cause the best dragon is this one hands down.

bkzasazin

On the road to being a legend.
    Years
  • id like to be either zangoose typholosion or sceptile..idkk why they just all "seem to fit my personality" most of my friends say

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Ditto! That way I can turn into whatever I want hehe!

Sorry to burst your bubble, but if I'm correct Ditto needs to see a Pokemon to transform into it. If the creature doesn't, it's a giant blob of pink goo for the rest of it's life.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Jhoto, definitely!! My favourite region, so i would like to be a Jhoto Pokémon.

Anty

Just thought of going French..
    Years
  • I'd like to be a Pichu. They are an amazing Pokemon (my opinion). And I would also be very small and cute.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I'd be a Blaziken.
    The thought o running at a great pace, jumping over buildings, having awesome fighting abilities and flames coming from your wrists <3
    So yeah, Blaziken :D

felinoel

The Airbending Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    Going by the anime, I would prefer to wake up as Ditto, that way I could just transform into my old self and still be an actual person, as well as transform into whatever the heck I wanted to, oh but then theres Mew as well since Mew can transform... Either one of those would be fine by me

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • I would probably be Weavile, Armaldo or Jirachi.

Weavile - because I could cut almost anything and be really strong
    Armaldo - because I would have amazing defence
    Jirachi - because I would love to see happy faces when I grant them a wish.

Back