• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When's the T-dome coming back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    The announcement promises great things, but it still isn't back! when?

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    It'll be up asap, we've just had other things to sort out which are more of a priority at the moment.

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    This is the same question that I wanted to ask...... Though, isn't it possible to edit the rules etc while its still visible? I don't know what precisely you're modifying so I'm just asking...

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    ORP will most likely be gaining a new sub-section soon (you'll see what it is soon ^^), but as far as adult RP in T-Dome that probably won't be thought about until a later point (or may be incorporated midly into the ORP sub, we'll see ^^)
    They aren't as much major changes to the T-Dome, just a slight twist to make the t-dome more interesting and more open to differing views etc..i wont say too much coz you'll see soon enough ^^

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    We're actually just finishing off the rules, and then it will become public to those in the mature group. We'll post in announcements once it's up ^^
    It wont be completely different, as I say, just a slight twist. It'll be up soon, so don't worry ^^

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Um, I've wanted to say this for a while... I think everyone should have access to the T-Dome, with a warning about what occurs in there. They can be moved to the non-mature group if they start bashing/flaming/etc., or if they go "This is sick..." even after being warned... Um, yeah, that came to mind after seeing under-13s in there. o.o

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    The problem is that not all members are mature enough (we do have a lot of younger members). Better to get members to ask to be there than have members who arent mature enough having access and complaining/posting immaturely ^^;
    Ya, once it's back up you PM one of the higher staff to gain access megaditto

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Okay thanks.Every time I post in there it says your post is being sent to a mod.

Daisuke Niwa

The Evil PC Mod
    Years
    Claire this may just be soemthing, but I can access the forum with Saisuke Niwa and see it, while Alexiz can't and DarkAvenegrCobra can.Anyways i'll pm when its done. So no posting for now? Even mods? Sounds okay, and good luck getting everything up. Take your time if all needs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back