• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where are we gonna see Red and Blue?

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Nintendo has stated that Red and Blue will appear in the new pokemon games, but we don't know where. What if, stay with me, theyre the NEW LEGENDARIES ON THE COVER?! What if they hound out how to become the new Ultra Beasts or whatever they are, and they are the main legendaries of Pokemon Sun and moon? Just speculation, but that would be a really cool plot device. Feel free to tell me I'm crazy or agree with me. This is an original idea. If someone else posted something like this before me, then give all credit to them.

DarkDon43

Delta Shock Creator
    Years
  • Nintendo has stated that Red and Blue will appear in the new pokemon games, but we don't know where. What if, stay with me, theyre the NEW LEGENDARIES ON THE COVER?! What if they hound out how to become the new Ultra Beasts or whatever they are, and they are the main legendaries of Pokemon Sun and moon? Just speculation, but that would be a really cool plot device. Feel free to tell me I'm crazy or agree with me. This is an original idea. If someone else posted something like this before me, then give all credit to them.
    They show up in the Battle Tree and there's no way they can be Ultra Beasts lol.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Honestly, I think they're just there as throwbacks and to be battled in the Battle Tree. I really can't see how else they would fit into the whole Ultra Beast part of the storyline unless of course they show up during the main storyline which I find highly unlikely.

Years
  • As mentioned just above me, they're most likely only going to show up at the Battle Tree and have no part in the main story.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    I just saw that they remotely matched the color scheme. I didnt have it based off anything. Probably should've done more research beforehand lol

Back