• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where are you hurting today

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
hi i'm above the age of 30 so there's always some part of me Hurting.
maybe you're not even 20 but there's something hurting anyways; life isn't fair.
pls share with us what part of you is Hurting today.

I'll start: my back hurts today. I guess I slept at a little wrong angle, and that's apparently a big no-no when you reach a certain biological level of m a t u r i t y (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
Years
  • Age 24
  • she/her
  • Italy
  • Seen yesterday
Well, as it turns out, my head is constantly hurting under the pressure of the extensive and broad knowledge that is hosted therein and that is the source for many of my respectable academic achievements. I feel barely in control of this powerful force and I believe that makes me the closest living relative to the Pokémon known as "Psyduck". Maybe I will be able to keep this knowledge contained as I grow older and more experienced, much like Golduck does, but this is not the moment.

Ok, humor aside, there are days when maybe I don't sleep well or am feeling down, and I have to cope with some headache. Definitely not the end of the world, it's never that strong after all - but it can be a nuisance...

That's not today's case though! I have other parts of my head hurting today, that being the inside of my mouth that I accidentally tore through with a fork just yesterday and the outside of my mouth. Because cold sores / herpes / whatever that is :sadwick:

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Omg that's true, my lips have cold sores and hurt too ;;

tenfrogs

mrs. van mccann
Years
I'm only 27 but my back is constantly hurting. And also my head, big headache season 12 months of the year. I found that last week my back hurt considerably less when I got a deep tissue massage, but it was back to pain city on Friday so shrugs

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 4, 2022
Right now the most bothersome is the spot right between my eyes. I should probably sleep. In the morning though the rest of the pain will start up again — I have an inflammation issue that's been causing a lot of joint and nerve pain.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
I threw up 5 times tonight.

Nothing to do when this sick but waste away online, because attempting sleep with a stomach virus just makes things miserable.

Years
  • Age 34
  • She/Her, It/Its
  • Online now
Not really hurting, but occasionally I have blood in my morning toilet. I'm pretty sure it's something I eat. I don't eat particularly healthy stuff. I mean, I hope it's something I eat. Don't need to repeat the same disaster my old man went through. <_<

Years
Definitely my back. From hours of not realizing that I'm slouching. I really need to put this laptop screen closer to me. Time to invest in a stand I believe.

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Today my nose and head hurt. I suspect I'm getting a cold. Am tired. Baw.

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Just my soul

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
still got that headache as companion today!

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
oh no, throat is starting to act up.....

Back