• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where are you in Mystery dungeon 2???

dark_giratina

Being of Emotion
    Years
    Thread dedicated to your adventure on PMD2, ive just defeated drowzee as im relatively new to pmd and now im listening to my partner(Totodile) go on about time gears.Im a Charmander, but weirdly i couldnt get any sinnoh starters too be my partner:)

King!

better
    Years
    I'm at the last part, Temporal Tower's peak/summit. Primal Dialga is hard, if I can even get to him without dying. D:

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    There is a thread here Which is all about the games. Its a group.
    But to answer your question I'm just in the future. Very start of it!

Sainthell

Look at my awesome ki power.
    Years
    i already beat the story and the darkrai sidequest.
    Beating primal dialga with a meowth and a bulbasaur is hard. imagina this on darkrai only with a guest pokemon weak to dark that can't die. add the double teams that darkrai used and bingo.
    also, i got dialga and palkia.

duil

leader of many leagues
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2010
    i am having a bit of a hard time in miracle sea that Gyarados is giving me a hard time

purpletorchic

Torchic Luva!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2009
    When i got the game i completed it. But it takes so long to evolve! you gotta be at least over level 75 to evolve. thats why i am getting Red Rescue team. its better. I've completed The story part of it 5 times.i started again and now i am just about go in the guild! Woohoo! So far (sarcastic)....

Hey queen boo. For that picture after it has said that, Write in small writing, " Cos We Luv Coffeeh!

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    I'm at the last part, Temporal Tower's peak/summit. Primal Dialga is hard, if I can even get to him without dying. D:

Well, that's not really the last part. XD

On topic: I beat the game, so now I'm collecting the lurking legendaries.

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
    Years
    i beat the game... from chapter 1 - 27

i will admit tht the "grandmaster of all things bad" and the tempral tower gave me problems XD

Years
    In Explorers of Time: Working on the final chapter right now (after Darkrai is beaten, using the special Wonder Mails for the seven treasures). After I get all of the treasures, I plan to go back and recruit any legendaries I haven't yet recruited (including the ones you can only find with the Mystery Part/Secret Slab).

In Explorers of Darkness: I just got this one; I'm in the Apple Woods. :P

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    In Explorers of Darkness: I just beat Darkrai and am currently recruiting all the legends.

Foxnordic

Common trainer
    Years
    I beat explorers of darkness a while ago. I was a pikachu and my partner was a charmander.
    I just restarted my game on Blue Rescue Team and I'm a bulbasaur with cyndaquil as my partner.

The thing is i wish i could be able to evolve myself and my partner.....

dark_giratina

Being of Emotion
    Years
    Update:In that goddamn future world with my partner, Totodile.We are both level 26( Im Charmander), and im currently on floor 9 of dark hill.Wish i chose a grass type instead of Totodile.I have a team of four for when im back in the good old past. Me,Totodile,Cacnea and Beldum.Cacnea i pimped up with ladsa tm moves so its stronger than you think.When does Beldum evolve does anyone know???

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    I forgot where I last left off. I believe I'm at the part sometime after Grovyle, my character, and my partner travel back in time to fix everything. I haven't played the game in months XD I dunno why.

._.

Back