• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Where are you?

thepog

Wifi Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    Where are you in your game?
    How many badges do you have
    How many Pkmn do you have in ur pokedex
    your 8 thoughest pkmn
    ur favourite pkmn
    wat version
    (If emerald how many silver symbols and gold symbols do you have?)
    =================================================================
    Me
    Battle frointer
    8 Badges
    278 in pokedex (National)
    lvl 100 aggron lvl 100 blaziken lvl 100 azumaril lvl 100 metagross lvl 100 tyranitar lvl 100 Ampharos lvl 100 Zapdos
    lvl 100 regirock and more lvl 100s... i have 17 :D not many but me.
    My favourite Pokemon is... Dragonite (its lvl 98 atm)
    emerald
    7 silver symbols and 5 gold symbols

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2007
    Actually Ninja, I just finished that up last night while I was half asleep. I am now in 3 island doing that mini quest for Bill.

Years
    Where are you in your game?: I'm going to random places I've already been, training my Horsea.
    How many badges do you have: 4
    How many Pkmn do you have in ur pokedex: 20-something. I don't try to fill my Pokedex until after the league.
    your 8 thoughest pkmn: I only have 5 strong Pokemon.. but whatever. Venusaur, Dragonair, Pidgeot, Dugtrio, and Ninetales.
    ur favourite pkmn: Larvitar but Wartortle, Linoone and Feraligatr come pretty close. *has too many favorites* Unless you mean favorite Pokemon on my game, then it'll be Venusaur.
    wat version: LeafGreen.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I'm doing a Firered no evolution challenge. I beat the e4 and finished the Celio sidequest. The only Pokémon I really use is my level 74 Abra; the other Pokémon just serve as punching bags so I can use a Revive or whatever on my Abra. I should really have trained my Geodude more, but just using Abra was so easy. =P

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    cant remember in all of my games but Sapphire

I'm in Lilycove city near the move deleter so when I migrate Pokemon I wont have a problem since I have to get rid of all HM moves

:t354:tatsujin gosuto

nguyende

Student
    Years
    I am currently in Rustboro's Pokémon Center. I was obtaining a wallpaper for my PC.
    How many badges do you have?
    Ummm... I have eight badges! :D
    How many Pkmn do you have in ur pokedex?
    I've seen 175 pkmn, and own 117! On a National-wide basis... I've seen 205 pkmn, and own 146! :)
    Name your 8 thoughest pkmn.
    LV. 100 Swampert (obtained as LV. 5 Mudkip/starter pkmn)
    LV. 85 Umbreon (obtained from PKMN XD/starter pkmn)
    LV. 75 Salamence (obtained from PKMN XD/snagged)
    LV. 77 ShinyRayquaza (caught at LV. 70/Sky Pillar)
    LV. 70 Kyogre (caught at LV. 70/Marine Cave)
    LV. 70 Groudon (caught at LV. 70/Terra Cave)
    LV. 66 Dragonite (obtained from PKMN XD/snagged)
    LV. 56 ShinyMightyena (caught as LV. 3 ShinyPoochyena/south of Odale Town)
    Name your favourite pkmn.
    My ShinyRayquaza and ShinyMightyena! :P
    What version do you play?
    I am playing PKMN Emerald Version. :D
    *If Emerald Version* How many silver symbols and gold symbols do you have?
    I have... None! :surprised:
    I haven't tried out ay of the Battle facilities at the Battle Frontier yet, lol :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2012
    If i can remember....in fire red i'm in pallet town listening to the theme song of it.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
    your 8 thoughest pkmn
    ur favourite pkmn
    wat version

Leaf Green:

-I'm currently in some Pokemon Centre in the Sevii Islands--I just got finished trading some Pokemon to Sapphire.
    -I have eight badges, and have just beaten the Elite Four a week ago.
    -I have 130-something Pokemon in my Pokedex so far. This is probably because I have 60-something Pokemon that are above level 40.
    -My eight toughest Pokemon? Let's see... Lapras, Hypno, Gengar, Starmie, Ninetales, Articuno (these six beat the Elite Four), Alakazam, and Dragonite. All are between levels 50 and 55.
    -My favourite Pokemon? I suppose it has to be my Hypno, for helping me catch most of the legendaries, and beat the Elite Four of course.

Sapphire:

-I'm currently in the Pokemon Centre in Mossdeep City, and have just finished trading some Pokemon with Leaf Green. (To be precise, I traded a Seviper and a Castform egg for a Dratini and a Ditto.)
    -I just got my eighth badge a few days ago, but have not faced the Elite Four yet.
    -I have about seventy Pokemon in my Pokedex.
    -I just happen to have eight best Pokemon in Sapphire! Originally I had six (Swampert, Roselia, Raichu, Shelgon, Banette, and Medicham, all around level 40). But then I left my Absol in the daycare for a while til it got around level 40, so I added it to my team. And then I caught Kyogre, so that's there too.
    -My favourite Pokemon has to be my Banette, whose Curse attack has helped me out in many a gym battle.

Emerald:

-I'm currently in Route 117, trying to get my Taillow to evolve.
    -I only have two badges here, and I'll wait till all 20-something of my Pokemon get to level 20 (or 21 or 22 if they evolve or learn a move then) before going for my third.
    -I have about 30-40 Pokemon in my Pokedex.
    -It's really hard to say what my eight best Pokemon are here... though my Kadabra is definitely my strongest. Mightyena and Golbat are pretty strong too.
    -My favourite Pokemon here is probably my Kadabra, because she's also my strongest one and I nicknamed her Neko.

Exeter

Lushless
    Years
    your 8 thoughest pkmn
    ur favourite pkmn
    wat version
    Emerald:

I just started a new game so I don't have much done.

- I'm in Petalburg City on my first round.
    - Zero badges, as I just started over.
    - I own 5, have seen 12.
    - Well, since I only have five, I'll go with the only two above level 4, Torchic and Poochyena.
    - Torchic

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    Battle Frontier
    Can't remember and can't be bothered to check.
    your 8 thoughest pkmn
    Probably Swampert, Groudon, Sceptile, Metagross, Latias, Manectric, ...
    ur favourite pkmn
    Castform, Magikarp, Mew (D/P: Darkrai, Giratina)
    wat version
    Emerald

I haven't been playing Emerald in a long time. Maybe I should start playing it again ...

Kronos1000

Fear my nonhacked Lv100 Deoxys
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2011
    Everywhere and nowhere
    386 - No I'm serious
    your 8 thoughest pkmn
    Rayquaza Lv. 100 Deoxys (NOT HACKED!!!) Lv. 100 Sceptile Lv. 100 Blastoise Lv. 100 Sableye Lv. 100 (stupid mistake training him) Mewtwo Lv. 86 Scizor Lv. 83 (Training is suspenden he gets better moves in D/P) Ditto Lv. 81 Has been in the daycare for too long (Yes I'm serious)Man I'm the thoughest trainer in my local area (my town and the surrounding ones) and now I see thepog's pokémon and I realize I gotta train more.
    ur favourite pkmn
    Deoxys I always wanted one I obtained mine during event :D DP: Arceus not because of his strenght, but he's just cool.
    wat version
    Fire Red

Back