• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where can I find a good synopsis of Pokemon Movie 11? (help)

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
  • Basically topic.

It's just... SPP.net's (Serebii's) sort of... well... it sucks. Badly.

If you don't know what Pokemon Movie 11 is... your not a fan of the anime, but, I guess I'd better say the name anyway.

You know... Giratina and the Sky Bouquet- Shaymin! or something like that. That's not the point, though.

Anyway... can someone here point me to where I can find a better, more descriptive, basically longer, synopsis of the 11th Pokemon movie? I would really appreciate any help anyone can give me.

Thanks.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • ^^^What?! You've got to be kidding me... No one has a better synopsis of Movie 11?!

That's just............. sad..................

I need someone else, though. Is what this person saying true?!

If so.............. that's BS...............

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2009
    Um... you should really stop complaining. The movie has only come out in Japan and not all of us live there. Serebii just happens to have people there so that's why they can get the content up. Serebii is probably the only site up, they usually are.

If you want to see one why don't you go to Japan, learn japanese if you don't do so already and watch the movie. People working on any site spend their own time writing stuff up for everyone to read and they are the ones who deserve the credit and respect. If you don't like it, too bad and stop complaining.

Laterna

Dream-Weaver
    Years
  • To answer your question, Bulbapedia's isn't terribly bad (I don't go to serebii for anime stuff so I don't know if it's better or worse), but Bulbapedia does have a synopsis, what Pokémon appear (main ones and debuts), a brief synopsis and some trivia tid-bits.

I genuinely do not know if anywhere may have a better description than those. Maybe try googling it or searching for it in whatever search engine you used and go from there, you know?

I hope this helps *cookies*

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • *sighs*

Geez. Okay. Thanks for all the help you guys. I really do appreciate it. Thanks again.

Topic over. I guess..............

Ultimo Spriter

I'm back ...
    Years
  • coudnt u just download it then watch it. if you have alredy read the serebii thingo then u sort of understand what is happening. thats what i did with the darkrai movie

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2009
    coudnt u just download it then watch it

It hasn't been released on DVD yet and plus I doubt anyone would bother sneaking in a video recorder to record the movie.

Back