• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where can I find guides and resources for making my own Leaf Green mods?

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    There are a lot of ideas that I would like to toy with, but I have two ideas that are somewhat similiar - with one likely being much easier than the other.

On the (hopefully) easier side:

- How can I make everything a double battle where you have a consistent AI companion in every match?
    - How can I make a Pokémon follow you? (Not one detected in your party, rather a specific story-based one.)

(For my simpler idea, I'm thinking of having a Togepi who uses Metronome every turn. Ideally with them healing one point of HP every step, and equal in level to your starter.)

On the more complicated side:

- How can I make it so you have to choose which creature in a Double Battle you want to shout an order to, with the other selecting its attack with the AI system?
    - How can I make new mon and new moves?
    - How can I make items that boost the stats of your ally-mon, with their max total-stats being the same current total-stats as your Starter? Ideally with an icon above their head occassionally to let you know when they're "hungry" for a stat boost.
    - How can I add a Mega-Evolution like system with multiple tiers of evolution that are unlocked as the story goes along? (Like if Mega Charizard X could Super-Mega-Evolve on their next turn to a hypothetical Charizard XYZ.)
    - How can I make it so that, like Dynamax Pokémon, the mon gets new moves when it enters its boosted form.

(I have an idea for a guest creature who it could be very fun to see alongside Pokémon.)

Back