• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Where can I get the Derpizard Hack?

zigazav

Fanfiction writer inactive
Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2017
    OK, don't know if this is the right place to put this thread or not, but where can I get the ORIGINAL Derpizard hack for Ruby Version (AXVE)? All the links to it's patches are broken in the hack thread for it, and the creator of the Derpizard hack is not answering my messages about it no matter where I contact him. I had to go to some fishy website to get a patch of the hack, but it's a UPS patch, and it doesn't work with either of the language versions of Ruby rom I found on the internet. My patching app won't even successfully patch it, saying it's imcompatible or some other sort of error. Also, I can't seem to find a Ruby Rom of "AXVE" as required, but I do not know what that version of it even is. I will not ask for rom links though, as I know that's against the rules of most forums. Please can I get an answer this time?

Back