• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Where can Train my newly caught Raikou? (With EV)

Golden Mew

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 15, 2007
    I want to Raise Raikou having a high Sp.Attack EV and high Speed EV.Where do you think i can train it

:SuperStar:

«:SuperStar: forever.»
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2007
    it depends on the game im thinking you have leaf green or fire red i can help with emerald but not Lg or Fr soz

:SuperStar: :pokeball:

Golden Mew

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 15, 2007
    Guys it is leaf green and I nid High Speed EV and High Sp.Attack

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Speed EVs should be ridiculously easy to get on on ROUTE 1, as the Pokémon there are extremely weak and all give Speed EVs, as for SP.Attack EVs, I'd say the Pokémon Tower, Haunter and Gastly both give SP.Attack EVs and you won't have to run up and down the stairs to heal because of the funky, flashy square (or the purified zone, as the medium standing on the square calls it =P) that heals all your Pokémon.
    jeez!! I'm STILL trying to catch him on my SILVER version!!!! lol
    And that relates to the topic... how?
    it depends on the game im thinking you have leaf green or fire red i can help with emerald but not Lg or Fr soz
    Actually... the best EV training places in Firered and Leafgreen have the same Pokémon in both games.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

First, be sure to feed Raikou 10 Calciums and 10 Carbos, that way you'll get 100 Speed and 100 Special Attack EVs right off the bat. Then you'll only need 152 in Speed and Sp. Atk instead of the full 252. It'll be faster if you can equip Raikou with a Macho Brace found in RSE, but if you can't, that's okay.

Golden Mew

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 15, 2007
    DO you think I can level my pokemon to a bird a hunter in the route 18 that have 4 lvl 47 fearow that have the Speed EV and for the High Sp.Attack EV I can raise it from Lady Gillian on the five Island ( Having 2 Mareep and 1 Flaffy )

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years

Check your spelling and grammar before you post please.

Sure, you can fight any Pokemon as long as they give you the proper EVs.

Back