• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

where did all the manga translators go? like omnistrife

pkmaster

PkmnMaster
    Years
    im not requesting manga or anything like that im asking where did all the former(maybe) translators went i dont remember like half of them where did u guys go?
    and wat are the plans for future translations...

Years
    Ryan Cheong is busy with school so no Chinese Translations for now.

And Durial has taken over for now, but the current volumes (Up to Vol. 30 I think) scanned on the now famous manga viewing website is the farthest Chuang Yi Singapore has translated. ;D

SO DON'T WORRY WE'RE STILL CLOSE TO THE JAPANESE MANGA!

Go to Coronis' summaries if you want the latest LOL. XD

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Another girl is translating the manga from Japanese version to english. She's currently seeking help to translate the manga scans.

Cem-chan

Victory
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    can someone tell me where to find vols 29 +. I know they've been uploaded already.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    Pokemon manga translating, especially if it's something that will come out eventually, sometimes discourages people to not translate it anymore. Chuang-Yi is somehow improving on their English translation when it comes to Pokemon terms, so it's as close as the real deal.

Maybe there's your answer...?

And oh, oh an off-topic note, Chuang-Yi decided to translate Phantom Thief! Pokemon 7... and I just saw one at the bookstore. XD

pkmaster

PkmnMaster
    Years
    so where should i go to get uploads

emphises on WHERE

besides chang yi i no its usefull but what i cant really purchase those right now and how much is the shipping and handleing???

Last edited:

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
    Ryan Cheong is busy with school so no Chinese Translations for now.

Woooo~ Final Examinations for Lower High has finished. Since the JoyfullDreams stopped scanslation for 2 months, I'll take back the scanslating. Currently, I'm editing the text into the dialouges. Thanks to Dante who translated all the Chinese to English texts ;)

You may able to see the latest scan soon.

Back