• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where did it go? D:

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
    You still play your gameboy, that thing is a battery killer.
    No this usually doesn't happen to me, because I usually don't stop looking until I find it. Once I searched the whole house for a whole day just for my psp.

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    You have read my mind. You are a Psychic. I have done this since i was five. Yes.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Oh, this frequently happens with my spectacles. Really, how can you search something that helped you to see! Since my specs is black, It's really hard to locate when you have like, blurry eyes.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I did this with Sapphire once. It was in my other GBA the entire time. I almost pissed myself because at the time, that was my storage file.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    I was late to school searching for a shoe that was on my foot. xD

I think that was the only time I've ever done anything like that, though. Sure was embarrassing.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm the biggest scatterbrain I know, honestly. Happens all the time with my fork/spoon whenever I'm eating with them, I put them down for one second and then I'm spending five minutes trying to figure out where I left it. It annoys me to no end.

Back