• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where did you get your nickname from?

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    I got mine in a birthday party, the birthday boy was called Sandslash.

I'm the only girl in the party...so...

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Zapchu = Zap a pichu, then say it really fast = Zapapichu = Zappichu = Zapchu simplified so it's easier to say xD

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    I love peaches and I like that colour too.
    And 'cause I read Wedding Peach-manga.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Arcanine is my fav Pokemon so that's where I got it from. XD

But since that was soooooo boring I will just name out a few more nicknames I have on PC.

RK9: D (Dakota) was talking on the DCC one day (or was it another thread XD) and then he poped out with the name RK9. And everyone was like "What is that?". And he said if you say Arcanine fast you will hear "RK9". So that's how that crazy name got started. XD

Andu: I don't know if this was heard on PC or not (if Renny posted about me then more or less he called me this). Renny (Dusty Pikachu) was talking on MSN one day with me and a few others and he made a typo. He ment to put "Andy" but he made it "Andu". So it stuck with him and now he calls me Andu on MSN. XD

Arcy: I know Erica was the first that called me Arcy. She said it only one time. But after I changed my MSN name to "Arcy" members started picking up on that and started calling me that on PC (if anyone have heard the name "Arcy" before then it was the name of the Arcanine the boy had on "The Stolen Stones", it's also the ep that turned me on to loving Arcanine so much).

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Kairi is the name of a girl off KH. I was playing it at the time we restarted, and well…now it's the name everyone knows me by. o_o Pretty darn boring.

Other names in the past like Celes and Rinoa also stemmed form Square. Pfft~

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Which one? XD
    Allow me to explain "Frim Frim Lice girl"
    You see, there is a teacher at my school who is rather interesting...o.O;
    He gives everyone in all of his classes some strange nickname...Thats where Frim Frim came from (my last name is Frim)
    Anyways...I look at my hair to pick out split ends a lot so one day he was like
    "Hey Frim, what are you looking for? lice? I'l call your Frim Frim Lice girl"
    XD

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    My favorite charecter from Fruits Baskets at the time was, Isuzu.
    I droped the "I" becuse Suzu sounded cuter, and Isuzu is a brand of cars XD
    Suzu also means "bell" which I thought was cute too.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Mine was just a fluke...the name I wanted had been chosen...so I just typed in a random word and it stuck with me,lol. Some story XD

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    I got the idea after playing American McGee's Alice. Though it wasn't that great of a game, I love Alice. The death part is because I also go by Lady Death, and sometimes Saint Death.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Well when I joined here, my favorite Pokemon had just changed from Bayleef to Chikorita. But I wanted to keep Bayleef but it was already taken. So was Chikorita. So I added stars, and I hate the stars now. Pretend they are not there!!! XD Also, Skitty is my fav now anyway. XD

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    The first forum I joined was a Zelda forum. It had just opened up and I was eager to join. I wanted a really cool name that would suit me. But, because I was so eager...I didn't put any thought into it and made my name Triforce89. The 89 represents the year I was born, 1989.

However, no matter how you entered your name at those forums...it would display it all in capitals. So, for simplicities sake everywhere I go I use TRIFORCE89...all in capitals. I keep using the name because I made a slight name for myself at those forums, although I've now left them...I like to continue to hold on to one of the few things that didn't go sour (and anyone who knows, what I'm talking about...that pun was intended...).

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    I just thought of LiquidThunder, because I thought that it sounded cool XD, everywhere I go, I always use this name.

Back