• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where did your pokemon adventure begin (Games)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasuke.

Hope | Less
Years
  • Same as you. I got both Gold And Silver when it came out. I wanted red version or yellow but my uncle couldn't find it so he got me gold and silver.
    I was mad at first, but Johto ended up being my favorite region.

hoone

Anyone over 20? Dang.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    I was like 8 (you do the math) when I got my charmander and failed brock's gym. good times...
    Think from Gen III they added metal claw as a skill for charmander. The kids these days don't know the true challenge that was charmander

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I got Blue version for Christmas the year it came out (I was eleven at the time), and my starter was Squirtle. :P

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Silver. Chickorita was my starter, and I grinded all of my pokemon to level 22
    before I understood how to use a pc box, and get the egg from that guy in the pokemon senter. XD
    level 22 before the 2nd gym? Yeah! XD

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • We've already got this thread for this subject. Make sure you check to see if the topic has already been made.

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back