• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Where do I find this Item?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathmage129

Ridge Racer of Hoenn Region
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2008
    where can i find ther macho brace and off topic but the move forgetter if their still is one

In Pastoria City, there is a building that houses the Burmy fan club (directly north of Pokemart). Show them the three different kinds of Burmy, and they will give you the Macho Brace.

Move deleter is in Canaclave[Boat town] I think.

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    Didn't see this one asked anywhere, so does anyone know where to find the TM for will-o-wisp?

You'll have to buy it with 32 BP at Battle Park.

Where can I find the Weaper Berry?

I can't seem to find a location of this berry, but I don't think this is one of those rare berries anyway. I'm thinking you should be able to just find this berry at various berry patches that you maybe haven't discovered yet, or one of the many people who give free berries daily may give you one. Not really sure, sorry.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    ethers and elixirs

What is the best and fastest way to get these? I need them to raise my fully EV trained Porygon-Z's levels in the Elite 4. He'll need his moves to be replenished probly quite often.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    I dont think there is a place to buy these Items. Or Im not sure of, but u can find them in the wild.

Years
    Those items suck. Leepa berries get the job done right and are pretty easy to get. Just keep on planting a lot of Leepa berries around Sinnoh and you shouldn't have to worry about running out of them at all.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    Those items suck. Leepa berries get the job done right and are pretty easy to get. Just keep on planting a lot of Leepa berries around Sinnoh and you shouldn't have to worry about running out of them at all.
    Ahhh good idea man thanks. I forgot about my friends, the berries!

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2007
    Is there a Soothe Bell anywhere else? I can't find the one in the mansion. Is it triggered after a certain event, like a certain gym or a certain amount of pokemon. Maybe a time of day? I can't find it and it's driving me nuts since I can't seem to evolved my Buneary!

EDIT: Geez, I feel like such an idiot. My Pichu was holding the Soothe Ball! and he was just sitting in a box. ARGH!

Mizer

That a Banana in Your Pocket?
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 27, 2007
    Odd Keystone, I have chatted with 52 people and no one gave me the odd keystone.

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    Odd Keystone, I have chatted with 52 people and no one gave me the odd keystone.

Oh, you're asking where the Odd Keystone is found? There is one in the mass of water in Twinleaf, apparently, but you can also get one from a man hiding a bit south of the Berry Master's house. ~Wii

Mizer

That a Banana in Your Pocket?
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 27, 2007
    Now How do I get Spiritomb? Is there some form of hidden entrance to the hallowed tower?

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2007
    Weird question but... How do you Dig underground? I taught my Golem Dig and the nused my Explorer Kit to go underground but can't figure out how to Dig since I can't get to my pokemon while underground. Am I doing something blatently wrong here?

ConfusedOne

Strength In Wisdom... I Think?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2009
    Weird question but... How do you Dig underground? I taught my Golem Dig and the nused my Explorer Kit to go underground but can't figure out how to Dig since I can't get to my pokemon while underground. Am I doing something blatently wrong here?

Kind of... You don't need a pokemon to do your digging at all. The explorer kit gives you all that you need to dig for treasure/fossils so on and so forth...

When you're in the Sinnoh Underground, use the map to head towards those shinning stars on it. Then when you're in the area of those shinning stars you should see them on your touch screen blinking. If not, just use your touch screen to search for the shinning areas. They will be in the walls for treasures/fossils and in the ground for traps.

Edit: They will also be in the ground for treasure spheres that have been buried.

Mr.Squishy

Pokemon Breeder!
    Years
    If you still need this App. said:
    I want to find Ditto, so i apparently need the pokeradar, you say you get it from the poketch president after talking to him with the 3rd badge, where is he located? i might already have it, so what does the poketch screen look like when on the pokeradar?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back