• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Where do I find this Pokémon?" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

piplup-inator

Kirby rocks!! whaahooo!!!
    Years
    Where can i find a diito? (sentence to short)
    you need the poke radar or get the national dex and migrate at the pal park or get the national dex and they should be at the route by canalave

hi i need to see pokemon #150 its pal kia but all of my friends had to get diomond cause they say there not going to get anything pink so how can i see palkia without trading?

Last edited by a moderator:

Chompah :x

Den Supuhhmann Dat [oh!]
    Years
    hi i need to see pokemon #150 its pal kia but all of my friends had to get diomond cause they say there not going to get anything pink so how can i see palkia without trading?

Don't D-P.

You go to the house in Celestic town talk to the Village elder and she shows you a picture of Palkia ;P.

Last edited:

Momoiro

..:: Glaring One Way ::..
    Years
    I've been looking all over for a Cherubi. I'm saving in front of shaking trees, and soft-resetting, but, I read somewhere online, that soft resetting only gets the same pokemon (usually combee) only with different gender and stats. Is this true, or if I do it enough times, will I eventually see one?
    Thanks so much.
    Momoiro

Years
    I've been looking all over for a Cherubi. I'm saving in front of shaking trees, and soft-resetting, but, I read somewhere online, that soft resetting only gets the same pokemon (usually combee) only with different gender and stats. Is this true, or if I do it enough times, will I eventually see one?
    Thanks so much.
    Momoiro

It is true, you'll get the same Pokemon just different gendered. I got a male Combee first then I tried soft resetting to see if I get the same Pokemon. I got a female Combee right after.

Also, I think Cherubi's are Pokemon that appear more earlier on the Honey Tree. If you want, I could give you my Cherrim and you can breed to get a Cherubi. :P

drogontimer

The Wrath of GENGAR!!!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2007
    just go back and forth on a route house until it is finally on your route don't fly though or else it will move. also get a golbat that knows mean look so that it can't escape. paralyze or put it to sleep and wallah

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    On what routes/specific places is the pokemon Teddirusa inhabiting? Oh and, if it's one of those routes that's split up by Mt. Coronet, include which side it's on (west/east).

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    114 = Tangela. Either get yourself a Tangrowth and breed, trade from Advance games, or wait for the swarm that appears on the top of Mt Coronet

134 = Vaporeon. Get an Eevee and give it a Water Stone.

codymr14

Lakeland city gym trainer
    Years
    no thats not right 114 is unknown and 134 i think is lumineon and i think he is asking aout the sinnoh dex

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 8, 2009
    no thats not right 114 is unknown and 134 i think is lumineon and i think he is asking aout the sinnoh dex

Yeah, I think he's talking about the Sinnoh Dex. Unown can be caught in Solaceon and a trainer owns a Lumineon on Route 223

@Zazzeh - Transfer one from Emerald. One can also be caught in PC.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back