• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Where do I find this Pokémon?" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    You can't find them in D/P, you've got to get them through a trade.

Untrue, at Mr. Backlot's Trophy Garden he tells you a story of a Pokemon that kisses him on the cheek each day. Every day the Pokemon changes. It's random, but you could get an Eevee. There's also chances of getting Chansey, Porygon, Happiny, etc. After you get the national dex Bebe also gives you an Eevee in her home.

Years
    Untrue, at Mr. Backlot's Trophy Garden he tells you a story of a Pokemon that kisses him on the cheek each day. Every day the Pokemon changes. It's random, but you could get an Eevee. There's also chances of getting Chansey, Porygon, Happiny, etc. After you get the national dex Bebe also gives you an Eevee in her home.
    Did you read the quote?
    I was referring to his post about Bulbasaur...

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    I have the National Dex and I want to catch Rotom. Everytime I go to Old Chateau and talk the TV, and it just says "The TV has an odd feeling, as though it is staring". Can anyone help me?

Rotom can only be caught after 10 pm

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    Hate to bring this up again, but anyone have any new insight on catching Munchlax? I've slathered 10 trees 3 times a day for the last week, in addition to the hundreds of times prior to that, and still have never encountered a Munchlax. I've encountered tons of the other rare finds like Heracross and Aipom (which, FYI, I'd be willing to trade if anyone needed one). I'm convinced it's not as simple as just getting lucky, there has to be a step missing in this process. Any thoughts?
    Yes, I know I can transfer in a Snorlax and breed, but I want to complete the Sinnoh dex by catching the pokemon in Sinnoh, which yes will be challenging but is certainly possible. In other words, since you >can< catch Munchlax in Sinnoh, that's how I'm going to do it. But not even Chansey back in Red/Blue was THIS rediculously difficult.

An easy way to get muchlax is if you have fire red or leaf green tranfer a snorlax to D/P and breed it while it holds the Full Inscense, thats how i got my munchlax.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    I know this is a pretty silly question but whatever.

I am trying to find/ catch Rotom but I had a complete memory block of where the old chateau is. Can someone tell me it's location =P

btw: Darkrai, double posting ish a no, no. :]

ultima2096

~baka baka
    Years
    I have the National Dex and I want to catch Rotom. Everytime I go to Old Chateau and talk the TV, and it just says "The TV has an odd feeling, as though it is staring". Can anyone help me?
    keep talking to the tv... and eventually rotom thinks your insane and appears!! i think you have to do it three times?

old chateau is in eterna forest, go o eterna city, go left. have a pokemon with cut and u'll see it ;)

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    keep talking to the tv... and eventually rotom thinks your insane and appears!! i think you have to do it three times?

old chateau is in eterna forest, go o eterna city, go left. have a pokemon with cut and u'll see it ;)

Thank you very much. Now I just gotta wait for it to be night time. Thanks again.

PokeFanatic12698

Legendary Trainer
    Years
    i just battled a gym trainer (cant remember wich) and i saw lucario and since then ive been looking arond to find one and i have no luck getting one. so can someone please tell e where can i get lucario?

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    In Canalave City, talk to the sailor to head to Iron Island. Once you reach the end of the cave there, the trainer you meet there will give you a Riolu egg that will evolve into Lucario (make sure to have an open spot for the egg, otherwise, you'll have to go all the way back).

PokeFanatic12698

Legendary Trainer
    Years
    In Canalave City, talk to the sailor to head to Iron Island. Once you reach the end of the cave there, the trainer you meet there will give you a Riolu egg that will evolve into Lucario (make sure to have an open spot for the egg, otherwise, you'll have to go all the way back).

thanks mate! but does this work in pearl version?

PokeFanatic12698

Legendary Trainer
    Years
    thanks. youve been a real help and you saved me a lot of work trying to find him in grassy areas. oh and one more tiny question, can lucario breed with a ditto?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back