• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Where do I find this Pokémon?" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2007
    hello uhm. this isnt reall a question on where to really FIND a pokemon, buut
    what pokemon learns volt tackle ._.
    i was looking through a pokedex thingy i found on gamefaqs and from what i saw, nothing learns it ._.;;
    so uhm.. little help please?

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2007
    ._. oh.. okie thanks =D
    i was looking through the level up moves
    and i didnt see that stuff =]
    thanks a whole lot =D
    now.. where do i find a light orb? ^-^;;

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    ._. oh.. okie thanks =D
    i was looking through the level up moves
    and i didnt see that stuff =]
    thanks a whole lot =D
    now.. where do i find a light orb? ^-^;;

Light Ball is found on wild Pikachu by a low chance. I should add that the Light Ball needs to be held by a breeding Pikachu, and the resulting Pichu will have Volt Tackle.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2007
    okaay =D
    thank you very much
    so as long as i get a light orb i should be ok =]

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Oh, light balls come with PBR pika as well

But if you don't own PBR you need to get it off a wild one

ultima2096

~baka baka
    Years
    grrr... tried aloada places, but still cant find where u battle to get the steel/pink burmy.. any clues?
    IM SORRY AGAIN!!!!
    found the answer here, i'll post it incase any others were wondering
    How to get a "personalized" Wormadon

If you want to change its cloak, put it in front, battle, and switch out right away

Cloakes
    ------------------------------
    Grass Cloak - Battle wild Pokemon in tall grass = Bug/Grass Type

Sand Cloak - Battle wild Pokemon in caves = Bug/Ground Type

Trash Cloak - Battle the trainer to the left of the Lottery inside the TV station in Jubilife City = Bug/Steel Type

NOTE: Once evolved, Wormadon CANNOT change it's cloak! You can only change the cloak in the Burmy stage! Think twice before evolving!!! (Press "B" when it's evolving to cancel it.)

Hope I've helped!​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2008
    Light Ball is found on wild Pikachu by a low chance. I should add that the Light Ball needs to be held by a breeding Pikachu, and the resulting Pichu will have Volt Tackle.

This works in Pearl and Diamond and not just Emerald correct?

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    No real suggestion other than to keep trying. The special Trophy Garden Pokémon are just put into the possible encounters along with the other normal Trophy Garden Pokémon, so it can sometimes take some time before you actually find one. And no need to use Poké Radar, if that is what you're doing. Just pointing that out as I know some people do initially think they need to use the radar to find them.

Years
    It's there just keep searching it's rare. Most Trophy Garden Pokemon are rare. I was excited when I found Porygon because I now have a level 57 EV trained Porygon-Z. :P

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    Yes, but if you give another Pokemon the macho brace or any power items, Porygon won't get the extra evs. He'll just get the ones from the exp share.

Kalessin

Confused Member
    Years
    where and how do I get these pokemon?

I am trying to find Arceus, Darkrai and Shaymin but I don't have a clue on how to get them, and also does anyone know how I get heatran coz the guy came and took the stone thing from hard mountain.... And how do I get shinies? I have played over 150 hours and haven't come across a single one!!!

Help me please!!

Kalessin

Confused Member
    Years
    Arceus has no legit method of catching or receiving it, so any Arceus you see at this point is hacked, or found by hacking. Shaymin is also unavailable through most methods, and the only way to get a legit one (by PC standards) is through an E4 Door Glitch in Japanese games. So any English Shaymin you see are hacked. Darkrai is the same as Shaymin, but there is also an Event Darkrai that was given at the 10th Pokémon Movie. This Darkrai is special, with unique moves and a special ribbon.

And Heatran...uhh...actually, I haven't caught my Heatran yet. 300+ hours and I haven't gone to Stark Mountain. -_- So I can't say, sorry. XD I'll have to go do that today.

Uhhhhh Damn. Ok thank you!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back