• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Where do I find this Pokémon?" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    I need 14 pokemon then I can get national dex
    Pokemon Needed And could I know their location too

#46 Wormadam. Evolves from #45 Burmy at level 20.
    #53 Combee. Found in Honey trees.
    #59 Cherrim. Evolves from Cherubi at level 25.
    #80 Barboach. Use the Good Rod on Routes 205 (Eterna City Side), 208, 210 (mist), 212 (rain), 227, 228, Ravaged Path, Celestic Town, Oreburgh Gate (B1), Great Marsh (Areas 1, 2, 3, 4, 6), Mt Coronet (1F, 4F Waterfall), Mt. Coronet (North - B1), Eterna City.
    #102 Chatot. Trade for a Buizel in Eterna City, but you can find some also on Routes 222 and 224.
    #114 Unown. Solaceon Ruins.
    #115 Riolu. Receive an Egg at Iron Island.
    #134 Finneon. Good Rod on Routes 205 (Floaroma Side), 218, 219, 220, 221, Iron Island, Fuego Ironworks, Valley Windworks, Canalave City.
    #135 Lumineon. Evolves from Finneon at level 31.
    #136 Tentacool. Surf on basically any sea/lake and you'll find one.
    #146-148 Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf. Found in each of the three signature lakes of Sinnoh. Note that Mesprit will run after seeing him, but you'll have to battle Uxie and Azelf to "see" them. They're legendaries, so you have only one chance of getting them.
    #150 Palkia. In Celestic town go inside the biggest house and read the book.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2007
    I have not found
    where can I find them?

SilverDragon

--Anime Fan--
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2009
    The Poke radar? you can get it after you completed the sinnoh dex and Prof. Rowan will give you the radar as a gift.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    Not Pokémon, but where do you find these?

-Pure Incense
    -Toxic Plate
    -Zap Plate

I've seen Pure Incense is in Route 221 "after you give an old man the Pokémon of his wish". But there isn't any old man asking for Pokémon except for the one that gives you the belts.

The Toxic Plate is in the Great Marsh, I think, using the Itemfinder/Dowsing Machine, but I checked most of the Great Marsh continously pressing the Itemfinder and didn't find anything but Elixirs, etc.

I've seen that the Zap Plate is found using the Itemfinder, but I don't know where. I searched the Valley Windworks and even the Fuego Ironworks. I can't think of another place.

If anyone has found this and remembers at least more and less where they were, let me know, please.

Litrid

Certified Poke Ball
    Years
    you can find ditto in emerald in the cave near Fallabor town theres hundreds of them

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    Is Jirachi in Diamond? I can't member and if so where do i get one =/?

No, Jirachi is an event pokemon, and the only way to get it was either at an event, or the Pokemon Colosseum disk that came extra with Pokemon Colosseum.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2007
    It's been asked a couple of times in this thread, Where can I get a Lapras.

Victory Road Deep B1 (whilst surfing) is the location that comes up most of the time in searches, I was just wondering where abouts this is in victory road, is it the place with the two waterfalls...and if so is there any specific pool I should be surfing in? Apparently there is a 10% chance of seeing one, but I have been searching for the best part of an afternoon, with no success.

So anyone who has caught a lapras...where abouts was it??

Thanks in advance!

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    County1883:

045 Burmy
    046 Wormadam
    065 Drifblim
    135 Lumineon
    150 Palkia

Burmy:, you can find in honey trees (by luck and randomness)

Wormadam: I think it evolves from Burmy, but a trainer has that somewheres... Try battleing with everyone in the forest regions~

Drifblim: You can always catch a Drifloon and evolve it. (They are at the Valley Windworks on FRIDAYS only.) Or there is a trainer that has it... a gym leader, if I'm not mistaken.

Palkia: It's sort of a version exclusive. (Pearl) but you can see it in Diamond too. Once you beat the elite 4 (or see 149 pokemon) Fly to Celetic Town and go into one of the houses in the center. There will be an old lady that shows you the picture of whichever legendary that you didn't have the chance to capture.

Lumineon: Well, There IS a trainer that has it somewheres, ._." can't say where exactly, BUT it might be easier just to capture a Finneon yourself and let the little guy evolve. It's a cutie, and it could be alot of fun for you.

You can find Finneon with the Good Rod, on the lake to the left of Sandgem town. (I think!) or probably in any other body of water...

Airoblast:

Your Lumineon information is explained above! hope that helps you~ ^0^

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Where (if possible) can I find a Murkrow in Diamond?

They are Only in Diamond~ so you are in luck ^.^
    Catch them in the Eterna Forest, or in the Lost Tower. I think it has to be at night time. And I'm not sure if the National Dex is needed or not. (most likely it is)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back