• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Where do I find this Pokémon?" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momoiro

..:: Glaring One Way ::..
    Years
    Where do I find a Ralts, Kirlia, ect...? I've been looking around for a while.
    I also want to know where to find the super rod, so I can catch more water pokemon.
    And, what is a pokeradar, and how do you get it?
    Thanks. <3

PoetikaL

The Shiny Hunter
    Years
    Ralts and Kirlia can be found using the PokeRadar north of Jubilife and east of Jubilife. You get the Pokeradar I believe from Professor Rowan or Oak after you defeat the Elite Four and have seen all of the Sinnoh Pokemon.

To get the Super Rod, go to the Battle Area and talk to the Fisher Guy north of the Gate and he will give it to you.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Ralts and Kirlia can be found using the PokeRadar north of Jubilife and east of Jubilife. You get the Pokeradar from Professor Oak after you have seen all of the Sinnoh Pokemon.

To get the Super Rod, go to the Battle Area and talk to the Fisher Guy north of the Gate and he will give it to you.

I fixed it for you. Contrary to popular belief, you do NOT have to beat the Elite 4 to get the National Pokedex, Pokeradar, or access to Pal Park.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    i am having trouble with feebas!!! i want it so bad!!!

1.where is it found?
    2.what rod
    3.what saying and what tile found?

HELP ME!!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2007
    where do i find a dialga... i beat the game (beat the e4)... and i hav diamond... but i can't seem 2 find a dialga... will ne1 help me out?

PoetikaL

The Shiny Hunter
    Years
    i am having trouble with feebas!!! i want it so bad!!!

1.where is it found?
    2.what rod
    3.what saying and what tile found?

Feebas is found in Mt. Coronet, using the Super Rod, but it's only found in 4 certain tiles that are random each day

where do i find a dialga... i beat the game (beat the e4)... and i hav diamond... but i can't seem 2 find a dialga... will ne1 help me out?

It's at the Spear Pillar at the top of Mt. Coronet, all the way at end of the Pillar, it will be standing there, when defeat it or catch it, make sure you get its item at the back after the battle, it will be in a pokeball.

Years
    That's impossible, you can't beat Diamond without catching or beating dialga, just like you can't beat Pearl without catching or beating palkia. Unless you cheated.

1/8192??? i just pulled that out of my head... is it correct
    Yes.

does any1 have tradable shineys?
    I have a lileep. What will you give me?

ChiriBelle

The Cheerful Bell? D:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2009
    Hey all. I'm trying to get my National Pokedex, since it seems like I'm kinda stuck until I get it. I have, like, 146 Pokemon found. I'm missing Burmy's evolv'd form thingies, Drifblim's pre-evolution, and Finneon's evolved form.
    Even if you are only able to give me one location, I'd greatly appreciate your response. C:

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    DreamEater820, this IS NOT a trading thread, don't go off topic (I have deleted said posts).

ChiriBelle, I don't know the other's off the top of my head, but you can only see Drifloon on Fridays at Valley Wind works (You can also see it at the Hearthome gym, one of the trainer's has it.. but I'm assuming you're already past that.)

ChiriBelle

The Cheerful Bell? D:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2009
    ChiriBelle, I don't know the other's off the top of my head, but you can only see Drifloon on Fridays at Valley Wind works (You can also see it at the Hearthome gym, one of the trainer's has it.. but I'm assuming you're already past that.)
    Oh, really? Thank you! Maybe I just missed that trainer.
    And thank you too, fabio875. Both of your advice has helped me greatly!

Years
    is there a possible way to get shuckle in pearl. I just recently made a file but i want to know before hand if you can shuckle in this game.

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
    Years
    Wheres Gribble Exactly?

I keep going inside Wayward cave during the day and can't find one. Anybody know exactly how to catch one/see one?

Thx.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back