• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Where do I find this Pokémon?" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Yes, I have. He took the treasure... Now what?

Go back to the Survival Area and talk to Buck who's in the house left of the Pokemon Center.

Then go back to that final room and Heatran will be waiting for you. Don't forget to save and bring plenty of balls, potions and repels

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Where do I get Darkai. It has something to do with the Event?

You get can get him by Trading here, or by getting a Jap copy of the game, and using the E4 glitch, however, the E4 glitch darkrai's are not allowed to be traded here

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    You get can get him by Trading here, or by getting a Jap copy of the game, and using the E4 glitch, however, the E4 glitch darkrai's are not allowed to be traded here

If the E4 glitch one is illegit, caught from a Glitch, then shouldn't cloned Pokemon be illegit too? I mean if you're not going to allow a Pokemon obtained in a glitch, then why allow others obtained in a glitch?

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    If the E4 glitch one is illegit, caught from a Glitch, then shouldn't cloned Pokemon be illegit too? I mean if you're not going to allow a Pokemon obtained in a glitch, then why allow others obtained in a glitch?

Nah, you're under the wrong impression. The rules were changed to make it so you can't trade such things in order to avoid scams involving hacked Darkrai and Shaymin, as there were too many such cases to control. Illegitimacy isn't the issue here. Just a case of more strict rules to prevent evil from being done. ^^;

Edit: Anyway, personally, I've been waiting for the events for said Pokémon to happen before I even think about getting any of them. Not in any hurry to complete the Pokédex, and I don't really find the three of them all that appealing...

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    Nah, you're under the wrong impression. The rules were changed to make it so you can't trade such things in order to avoid scams involving hacked Darkrai and Shaymin, as there were too many such cases to control. Illegitimacy isn't the issue here. Just a case of more strict rules to prevent evil from being done. ^^;

Edit: Anyway, personally, I've been waiting for the events for said Pokémon to happen before I even think about getting any of them. Not in any hurry to complete the Pokédex, and I don't really find the three of them all that appealing...

I'm not trying to say anything, I mean how can those be illegit? I mean they caught them, they're supposed to be there when you get there, but you're not really supposed to clone, I mean it's impossible to have 2 of the same Pokemon, with the same exact IVs and everything, I mean if you're going to clone most people do it to benefit themselves, and then you have those people who clone their Shiny Pokemon then they'll use the clone ones to just get more and better Pokemon, then you have those people who clone them and say they want 2 for them or something stupid like that, if you ask me 1 Pokemon is equal to 1 Pokemon in a trade.

I also don't take kindness to cloning, sure I cloned a Palkia, but I didn't catch it and I only wanted Dialga's dex data, not like I ever plan on using either of them anyways. Only time I approve of cloning is to get more of an item you can only get one of.

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    I'm not trying to say anything, I mean how can those be illegit? I mean they caught them, they're supposed to be there when you get there, but you're not really supposed to clone, I mean it's impossible to have 2 of the same Pokemon, with the same exact IVs and everything, I mean if you're going to clone most people do it to benefit themselves, and then you have those people who clone their Shiny Pokemon then they'll use the clone ones to just get more and better Pokemon, then you have those people who clone them and say they want 2 for them or something stupid like that, if you ask me 1 Pokemon is equal to 1 Pokemon in a trade.

I also don't take kindness to cloning, sure I cloned a Palkia, but I didn't catch it and I only wanted Dialga's dex data, not like I ever plan on using either of them anyways. Only time I approve of cloning is to get more of an item you can only get one of.

That's kinda getting into the ethics of trading, and what makes something "legitimate". XD I actually agree with you in thinking that anything received through glitches, whether it's cloning or glitched legendaries, is not legit. But considering how it is done, and how widespread such acts are among Pokémon communities, there isn't anything that can be done to prevent it, really. I don't exploit glitches, but that's just because I have my own sense of ethics I have to follow...

At any rate, this kind of discussion should probably have its own topic, to say the least. ^^; The end-point that should be made for this topic, however, is "You cannot have Darkrai without either using the Japanese E4 Glitch, or trading for one such Pokémon or the 10th Movie Event Darkrai. Nonetheless, trading of such E4 Glitch Pokémon is currently not allowed here at PC until the actual events for Darkrai (and Shaymin) are carried out."

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Sep 4, 2007
    sorry im new i just joined butwhere do you find whismer in pearl

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    Whismur isn't able to be caught in D/P. However, you can catch Loudred, Whismur's first evolution, by using the PokéRadar at the top of Mt. Coronet. Then just breed that to get Whismur.

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    where do you catch mantyke

Route 223 and Sunyshore City. Surf around until you find one. 10% chance of finding one at either place.

Where to catch Shellos?:paranoid:

There's a lot of places to find Shellos. x_x The earliest place to find the pink Shellos (Western version) is Route 205 (South), or near the Valley Windworks. Earliest place to catch the blue Shellos (Eastern version) is Route 213.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back