• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen where do i go to exchange pal pad numbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2011
    sorry.. to have post this i already tried using the search. and i couldn't find any ;( i just wanna have friends. and soon to get to trade and battle... i'm barely getting use to pokemon black.. i'm at the 1st gym where i got my first pal pad. please help me x.x

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well there's nowhere on this forum you can really do that, however, most people have their friend codes listed in their signature. You can send them a private or a visitor message to let them know you added them and ask them to add you back. Try listing yours in your signature and then see if you get any responses if you offer what you want to do in your signature too (trade, battle, etc). :)

where do i go to exchange pal pad numbers?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back