• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where do I post to rate my in-game Pokemon Silver team?

Mika

もえじゃないも
Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    We're working on a new sub-forum in Strategies and Movesets for in-game teams, but it's not ready just yet. In the mean time, you can post in the Request a Moveset / Simple Q&A thread.

:O is that an okay place to ask if you're not in competitive battling? Like, if you're just looking for insight as to just the balance of your team in general, can you post there?

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • :O is that an okay place to ask if you're not in competitive battling? Like, if you're just looking for insight as to just the balance of your team in general, can you post there?

Sure, just be sure to give as much information as possible so it's easier for people to help ^o^

The Request a Moveset / Simple Q&A is technically for competitive questions only but since a lot more people are asking about in-game stuff I don't see the harm in posting there.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    I'm sure I saw a Team Help section here before but then it got removed.

Back