• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Where do I put this?

Years
  • Well, I want to start up a Pokemon-based forum game, but I can't tell which would be the appropriate forum to post it in: Forum Games, Pokemon General, or something completely else?

If anyone could help me, that would be awesome.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Yep! Pokemon Trivia is the best section to go to when it comes to Pokemon-related forum games. Pokemon General is a section where all other uncategorized sections are placed, like cosplaying, merch, manga, etc...while Forum Games are for all non-Pokemon related games.

Any other questions, you can PM the moderator of the Pokemon Trivia section (Sora), or a higher staff member in orange/red. They'll be more than happy to assist you. :)

Back