• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where do the movies fit into the series?

HeavensNightSH

Got Diamond Nov. 20
Years
  • This may be posted somewhere, but I'm still watching season one, and all I keep seeing are a lot of spoilers :(

What I'm wondering is where each movie should be place, as in between which episodes?

Lukespade

Poke'mon Author
    Years
  • ok heres how it works

movie one is RIGHT after ash loses pidgeot and heads to orange islands. the episode after he loses pidgeot.

movie 2 is the episode right after they meet up wit the thrid of th eorange crew (the famous misty loves ash episode)

movie 3 is right after the episode where ash catches noctowl

movie 4 is right after ash's chikorita evolves into bayleaf.

movie 5 is two episodes before ash gets to the silver conference

movie 6 is right in between the episode where may gets ready for and participates in the slateport city contest. (you'll notice it because they will say "the contest is in two weeks)

movie 7 is right after ash wins against winona in fortree city.

movie 8 is right inbeween epsidoe 408 and 409

movie 9 is right after ash catches aipom

movie 10 is after dawn catches buizel and has won atleast 1 contest.

thats all u really need to know. as long as u follow these guidlines the movies make sense in the story

HeavensNightSH

Got Diamond Nov. 20
    Years
  • Awesome! Thank you very VERY much! I will be copying this into a word document so I don't lose it! Kudos!

Back