• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where do you buy your pokemon cards from?

Years
  • I can only buy at Target since it's the only card shop within a 5mi radius of where I live, If I could buy online I so would, but I'm skeptical of what might happen(since I'd buy a large quantity at a time. I also hate how there's no where to play in the City so it's kinda a wasted effort which is why I hate Boston, but It'll have to do for now

Zeroblivion

Brotherhood
    Years
  • I buy them on a little shop with full of toys near to my school. Every box gave me 20 cards. I got all the Arceus and some trios, the Weather Trio (Kyogre, Rayquaza and Groudon), the Lugia and Ho-Oh trio?... and the Tao trio (Reshiram and Zekrom, in cool cards!).

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2011
    Ebay is by far the cheapest place to find cards and various collections. Everyone has to keep their prices competitive in order to survive there, so that's where bargains are found!

Years
  • I was wondering where everyone buys thier cards from? Shop or Online and if online, what sites? Im just trying to find the cheapest place to get them from and if you have a good cheap site im sure everyone else would like to know! I would like to know especially if its cheap shipping to UK or free delivery. I hear trollandtoad are good but they usually bang on like a $20 delivery charge (about £12 i think) which defeats the object for me. Cheers.

You're from the UK?

Well I get mine from a shop called Forbidden Planet. It's like a comic/collectable store. Not sure if you have one of those near you though.

I also get single cards from eBay, or comic/card fairs.

Back