• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where do you do your best thinking?

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Believe it or not, I believe I do most of my better thinking when I'm asleep. I never have nightmares, and I'm always happy when I'm asleep. Whereas when I wake up, I just want to go back to sleep. Sleep is my happy time. Either that or at the beach.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
when i'm not halve asleep XD best thinking? usually when i'm at school.

HeidiMoose

[Insert User Title Here]
Years
This is a bit wierd, but generally I do the most/best thinking when I'm either taking a shower or on the toilet.
Haha :D

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
Generally in the shower or surprisingly, during passing period at school when I'm listening to music at school. ;>

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
My best thinking comes when I'm in the sac trying to fall asleep. Usually I just reflect upon my day, but sometimes I get ideas of things to do the next day, thoughts for the future, questions that arise from events that happened earlier that day, and other things.

Years
I do most of my thinking in my bed, right before I go to sleep, like many people. But my best thinking always comes when Im in a car with my headphones on, looking at the scenery... Also when Im swimming. Underwater. Really. Everything is just so weirdly quiet... And its just for a few seconds until I run out of breath, because of it its kinda special...

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
Years
In my room while playing guitar, or reading a comic book is when my mind is working at 100%. Kind of funny how activity helps you think on matters better.

Lana.

*spin*
Years
Anytime I'm alone, really. In bed, home alone, in the shower - anything as long as I'm the only one around for awhile.

Back