• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Where do you find yourself most in the Hoenn region?

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
    I actually mostly find myself in the Battle Frontier, and because of that I have lots of BP and I've got the Silver Symbol for the Battle Pyramid and the Gold Symbol for the Battle Dome.

Otherwise I find myself in Lilycove.

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
    I seem to find myself on Mount Pyre to train my weakling Pokémon, other than that, I use Mauville, mostly for it's Game Corner. Sometimes I use Lilycove for shopping and contests.

Years
    I find myself in Fortree City a lot because of my secret base, and Mauville City because it's close to the DayCare.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Let's see, Maybe Mosdeep City. It's just that it sounds special for me. ;D

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Mossdeep; diving beside it is a voyage of discovery. I've had the games since '03 and I bet there's still places to dive I haven't searched.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Hmm,where I am at most in Hoenn... I can't really remember much about it,but I think it was mainly Slateport City.

No I take that back. I remember now. I was lways in Mauville City and Lerdanturf Town. I'm not sure why,but that si where I was always at.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2012
    For the first half of the game, it was Mauville to breed Pokemon. Then later on, after having gained 5 exp shares, and a bunch of Pokemon to evolve to fill up my Pokemon, I started going through the Elite 4. I ended up beating the elite for 350+ times.

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
    I used to love to play in my secret base! I would move it from the tree island south of Mauville, the bush right to the south on the west side of Fortree City, or this tree somewhere east of Lilycove. I also loved just taking the water routes around :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2012
    Beating up the Elite 4's a$$ everytime to train my weak Pokemons (Like using Exp Share for them until they can battle on their own). Also Battle Frontier's Battle Tower, and the route beside Fallabor (Ash collecting)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    I really liked to visit Fortree City (It's a rare case when you can see a city on trees) and Desert Area.

Back