• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Where do you find yourself most in the Hoenn region?

Coin

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    I always went to Mauville, to force my pokemon to breed. Yaaaayyy.

love like winter

Chilly, isn't it?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2010
    Amazingly, I'm rarely at Lilycove. I rend to be found around Mauville. Breeding and Gamblin'! (I'm almost as bad as Setzer from Final Fantasy 6 xD)

Zirkle38

Insert Epithet.
    Years
  • Well, right now in Emerald I'm trying to get at least one of every pokemon I own to level fifty, so I go through the game with a relatively weak party in the beginning and play through, with some... minor changes, until I've leveled that party up. Once I've found my favorites, I'mma pick six and make them beasty-beasts (:
    But, I do enjoy that one city with Roxanne. Not sure why? And Dewford. I'm always trying to make them change what's popular, but right now I'm stuck at "Pochyena Love."
    I find it funny I've been playing Pokemon for a while and I still can't commit 100% to a party. There are just so many great Pokemanz (:

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    In Sapphire, I spend a lot of time on the route where the Daycare is. In Emerald, I spend a lot of time at the Battle Frontier, as I haven't beaten that yet.

Poke-dude

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I find myself traveling the whole region because I mixed records with so many people who have made bases all over the place :) its a really good way to level up your pokemon...battling friends in their bases that is.

Jack Kentnon

Derp Trainer
    Years
  • SOOOOOO-TOOOO-OPOLIS!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAH!!!

Also I spend my time UNDERWATER!! Between routes 124, and 127, because that's the absolutely hawtest thing I have ever done, ever.

I was so incredibly terribly sad when I could not Dive in Fire Red/Leaf Green and Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. De-fog is a terrible waste of space.

I miss my dive...

Sir

Years
  • Early in the game I was always collecting soot. But then It was Battle Frontier or Victory Road and the occasional contest hall.

Back