• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Where do you find yourself most often in-game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
    I rarely play, however, when I do there is no place I enjoy exploring more than the Lost Ruins or w/e they are called in Japanese. If only I didn't get the feelings that I'm going to instantly drwon whenever I explore stuff.. dammit moonrunes

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2018
    Well, right now I'm still wandering around and exploring. Just past Village Bridge atm.

But if this goes the same way as the rest of the games, I'll probably end up spending most of my time at the Pokémon League, with semi-frequent trips to the Battle Subway and a few detours here and there to the Daycare.

ebiltun

Shiny and Event Collector
    Years
    I stay around the Daycare. I then go around the daycare to hatch my eggs.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    For me it would probably be in Castelia City, mainly because I love riding around the place, it's amazing graphic wise.
    Other than Castelia City, I have spent a lot of time on bridges, mainly riding up and down hatching eggs. xD

Townes

Gentlemanly Hazard...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2011
    The Pokemon Center, either buying medicines or healing my Pokemon, or in Nuvema town because I restarted yet again...

ryziken

Neutral scientist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Either at Skyarrow Bridge hatching eggs, or at the Pokemon League trying to get some pokes to lv.100.

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
    Years
    I find that I usually spend a considerate amount of time in Nimbasa city.^^ The Gear Station, Big Stadium and Small Court are located here. And the Pokemon Musical can be fun, too. Also, the Ferris Wheel is there, I love riding it at night with the stars in the background. :3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    The DayCare because I'm enjoying breeding a lot.

Again, this thread hasn't been posted in for over a month. Please check the dates next time of when you post in threads - if it's over a month, you can't post there anymore (unless it was a really active thread, in which case it's best to ask Kaori or I in those cases).
    Where do you find yourself most often in-game?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back