• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen where do you get gible on pokemon diamond?

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2008
    anyone know where 2 get gible on diamond? in that wayward its hard to navigate through, so can anyone help me navigate through wayward cave?

pokemonron2

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    it is not in the wayward cave to the right of the cycling road..it is in the cave right UNDER the cycling road..if you still cant find it if you have wifi just get it off of the GTS but lately people have been wanting high demands for them since the 3rd evolution of gible is garchomp which is one kickASS pkmn:)

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    Gible is found in B2 of Wayward Cave which is located underneath the Cycling Road.

Rinku

Is back for "REVENGENCE."
    Years
    To be specific, if you go all the way to the left side under the cycling road, walk 2 steps to the right, then you'll be litterally under the cycling road. Then go up until you reach a cave. You will NOT need Flash, it'll just waste time. You will now be in a small cave with 5 boulders to use strength on. Use Strength on the boulder right in front of you when you enter. Then go to the staircase to the right. Now you should be in a bigger cave that doesn't need Flash. Now you just ride your bike around a few obsticles. You will run into some pretty usefull items along the way. Keep riding until you see a wild gible. There is a secret cavern when you get to the end. TM Earthquake should be in there. So after your tough journey through the hidden cave, you have a gible AND TM earthquake. I'd say that's a pretty good deal! For more detailed walkthroughs, try Youtube.

Sekushi Sushi*

Roses are red, I love you!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    Umm, there is more than one floor, I have not gotten one other than trades cause I couldnt find it in the cave

Back