• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where do you get your Pokemon News?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • Since we have many ways to get news about Pokémon, I was wondering where you guys get yours? I usually rely on Serebii for pretty much everything, and I have for 11-ish years now. Sometimes, I look to Twitter, but for about the longest time, I've made my go to source Serebii.

Years
  • Twitter, PC Daily, from friends, or directly from the source (like E3 or etc, which I'd watch). I stopped actively using Serebii for news years back and check it maybe once every few months or so, beyond the occasional links people sometimes send in chats. Serebii is pretty helpful for movesets and locations though!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Either directly from Nintendo or through PC. n_n;

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
  • I used to use serebii but now I primarily just use PC. Then if I care enough about the news I'll hit up google or youtube just in case something was missed.

Years
  • PC/Twitter/directly from the source itself.

I honestly forget about using Serebii for news these days since Daily is pretty good at getting news out whenever it happens. :o

OhCrikey

Tophael
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2019
    Love my pokemon.com trainer account, Serebii, and PC Daily or bulbapedia stumble ons

blue

gucci
    Years
  • mainy twitter nowadays. as soon as there's a direct or something announced it will show up on my timeline almost immediately since i follow plenty of news sources.

Back