• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where Do You Live?

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I live in Thailand.

It's the totally awesome country that is shaped like an elephant's head :D

I don't know anyone else in PC who lives in the same country as me, though.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I live in northern Florida.

People say it's not cold here. HURHUR. For us, 40 degrees is freezing, kay? T__T

*shoots what location says* IT'S A LIE PEOPLE. I'm dumb, but it's not THAT serious T-T

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Northampton, England. I will move away eventually as I don't like the place. It is gradually becoming a worse place to live. Me and Suki will probably live somewhere away from where we live at the minute.

I like in Stoke-on-Trent, England. I like it at the moment. It's always been a nice place to live and I'm not moving anywhere yet. But I will when I go to Uni and Razer is right. We will settle down xD

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I`m from Canada, but I nearly lived my whole entire 'first few years' in Manhattan, New York. But I live in Canada now.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I live in yummy Florida but it's been kinda chilly the last month or so. *freezes with Chikara*

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    New Zealand~
    North Island too, so there isn't any of that miserable, cold weather. But it's terribly windy here (and you could guess where in NZ I'm from that.) xD

.:LemonTea:.

omg. heart attack. o.o
    Years
    I'll just mention the part of America I live in and not the town...^^;;

I live close to LA, California, and its pretty sunny here (there is no snow in winter). Too much sun though, for when you have a bad day it'll be sunny outside and you'll just be like 'sun, why are you so happy when I am down?'. :P I should be raining when you have a bad day, anyways I like living here. -no likie snow (though I wish there was a snowy day in the winter)-

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Northern part of Belgium. =) I am proud to live in the the-almost-wettest-country of Europe. not
    We didn't get snow, only rain. And now its' march and we get MORE rain...

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I live in Arizona.
    Didn't expect it to be so cold here.
    And I don't live in North Arizona.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    Hmmm...do I HAVE to tell you my EXACT location?

I live in a small town by a large lake nestled high in the mountains. It snows there. a lot. Mostly in the winter, but sometimes in April-June. (very rare) There's a somewhat big, yet little city on the other side of a mountain pass.
    It's in the U.S., but that's all the information I'm giving you.

Last edited:

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Denver, Colorado. USA.

I really love it here, our mountains are beautiful. I wouldn't rather live anywhere else, except maybe some place without Daylight Savings Time... D:

Years
    Denver, Colorado. USA.

I really love it here, our mountains are beautiful. I wouldn't rather live anywhere else, except maybe some place without Daylight Savings Time... D:

Only Indiana or somewhere outside the USA.

As for me, I live on Earth. I hope. This isn't Mars, is it? If it is, I am sooo screwed...

Years
    Oh man ... I'm getting hit with this question again ...

Massachusetts, U.S.A! That's all I'm tell ya, bud. (come on anyone else here in MA?)

~A.R

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I live in Illinois, USA. Nothing special here, really, but oh well. Won't give city name... only a few people know that. ;D

Back