• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where do you put your taskbar?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • I used to play around with having my taskbar in different places but I always come around back to the bottom. It's annoying at the top because if I'm too quick with my mouse and overshoot, I end up with window previews blocking my way when I'm trying to access tabs on my browser or the window controls at the top right.

(I guess my taskbar is at the top on my Macbook, but the dock is still at the bottom and I feel like that's moreso the equivalent anyway.)

stella

Love. Honor. Truth.
    Years
  • I actually have mine at the bottom. However, about a year ago my sister showed me how to hide it unless I hover over it. It was quite the adjustment, but I must say, the extra screen realestate is fabulous. She wants to teach me some other customizable things with it soon, but I'm a little nervous about it. 😅 This thread reminds me of the days of Windows XP when it was only at the bottom for me. I remember how you couldn't even move your tab programs around. I always had to open them in a particular order because you couldn't rearrange them afterwards. Oh, how I don't miss those times. 😆

Back