• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?

pkmin3033

Having plans 10 years from now is for people who are either still in school or are possessed of an unrealistic and terrifying amount of optimism.

I take life one day at a time. Next week, next month, next year...it'll get here when it gets here.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Living in California or Washington state in a nice apartment (or house?!) that allows two cats. Working in marketing for a game company. All while wearing slightly nicer clothes than I have now.

WATCH OUT, THIRTIES.

Years
    Optimistically: I'll have figured out something I want to do more than foodservice and will either be on my way to that career, or already in it.

Pessimistically: Still here doing the same things 10 years later... as stagnant as I've been for years I wouldn't be surprised.

Years
    I honestly have no idea where I'll be in ten years. Before getting sick I could have given you a pretty definitive answer but whilst I still have plans I can't really guarantee I'll get there anymore.

Years
    I'm not in school, I don't invest money, I am not training for a career so I really don't have plans for ten years into the future. I bet I'll probably still be working somewhere that is just a regular job or at least a manager. The only thing I hope is that I have a wife and a kid but I can't really control those happening which is why I can only hope to have a family in the future.

Years
    I dont really have big ambitions tbh I like my job and would like to still be there, hopefully in a higher role, would also hope I still wasnt living with my mum at 31 lol.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
    A famous underground hip-hop artists. I have the skills and I have the connects but even then it's a difficult task. I've yet to perform any shows which is why I've yet to actually get anywhere in the music scene. If I started doing shows I'd give it 3 years before I blow up. The problem is, I'm not ready to perform, I mean, I could perform since I got a ton of material, I got 3 notebooks full of lyrics but I don't have the presence and live mic positioning down yet. Nor do I have marketing tactics yet, and I haven't promoted my music either. All the basic shit, I haven't even done it. But once I get it going I could easily take flight if I did it right.

Sirfetch’d

I just hope I have my own place and a steady job. Right now I am still in college changing my major every semester so....who knows if I will even be finished in 10 years...8D Hopefully though in a decade I will have settled down.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    I live too damn whimsically to have any idea, so I don't give into the thought. I just hope I have enough shoes to wear, and maybe a nice guitar

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
    The current goal would be to have started my career as a coach in either soccer or basketball at the college level. I'm pretty passionate about this so I feel its possible (:

Back