• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen where do you spend most of your time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palcks

some nights.
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 30, 2012
    Iccirus City area, including the surrounding routes and the moor. It's my favorite city and area of the region, plus the Pokémon around there are decent. Brycen used to be my favorite Gym Leader too, but I like the city for itself now. :P

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2012
    I spend a lot of time in Opelucid city for triple battles, Route 3 for breeding, Victory road to battle Cheren, and Undella Town to batte the rich family.

Jovi

schadenfreude
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    The Pokemon Center in Opelucid. I really only play the game to battle online now.

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2013
    Nimbasa City is where I spend the majority of my time. It has a lot of extras like the musical theater, battle subway, and Ferris wheel. It's the same with Soul Silver/Gold; I'm in Goldenrod city because it's large, has a department store, and has a lot of activities to do.

Thrash

Feebas Führer
    Years
  • Well, most of my time is spent on Route 3, since I tend to focus on breeding and hatching eggs. When I'm not breeding, I'm in Nimbasa, Battle Subway-ing.

AlphaMightyena

A Mightyena Fapper
    Years
  • Most cities and towns where I can enjoy the sunset.
    where do you spend most of your time?
    I also hatch eggs/breed pokemon and train too! I am still trying to find the seven sages though.

ObeyMudkips

Raichupacabra back up
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2017
    Before I reset my game I usually would spend my time in Nimbasa training at the stadiums, doing Musicals to get a lot of accessories, and getting rare items at the Battle Subway.

Years
  • I spent a lot of time in Celestial Tower yesterday, catching Elgyems and using their Synchronize to search for Pokemon with particular natures.

Years
  • Both Nimbasa City, in the battle subway, and Striaton City breeding. Then again there is also the elite four...

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
    Years
  • Mostly Nimbasa City. I train my Pokemon at the Sports Center. Until I deleted and regret it

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Pretty much just trying to max out my Pokemon. So, I'm either at Victory Road or battling the Elite Four.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I spend most of my time on routes or in caves catching Pokemon now. I gave breeding a rest for a while. :P

B3R

UK Number 1
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    Probably Castelia City because there are a lot of things one can do there.
    I also spend a large amount of time in Driftveil City because I like to slide along the Ice tiles in Cold Storage.

Nijiri

Manectric Fangirl.
    Years
  • In Pokemon White, I'm mostly in Nimbasa City, mainly in the Battle Subway to try to gain my revenge on Ingo for handing me my butt +100 times with his Garbodor plus now I've grown a hatred for them as well. Now I probably need to handle Ingo's fangirls as well.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2011
    I'm working on my living Pokédex, so I'm either 1) leveling up Pokémon on Giant Chasm Audinos to evolve them or 2) hatching eggs on Skyarrow. I swear almost all of my Pokémon, when not migrated from Pal Park/Poké Transfer, were "hatched at Skyarrow".

Ah, Skyarrow, the birthplace of so many Pokémon...

Such a shame most of this Pokédex for Gen V will have "Black"/"White" written on its original data plus a skewed OT once I transfer these to Presumed Third Gen V Game. Sigh...my control freak desire for consistency cries.

Years
  • After completing the game, I pretty much spend all my time on Route 3 breeding and I'm constantly in and out of Striaton City for the Pokécenter.
    There is the odd few times I'm in other specific locations EV training such as Wellspring Cave and Pinwheel Forest though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back