• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where do you think you'll be in a decade?

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Ten years is an awfully long time. Where do you think you'll be? How do you think you'll be coping with everyday life? What do you think you'll be working as? Will you be in university? Will you still be on PC? Will you be married? And so on and so on.

I reckon I'll get a degree in some subject in university, though I don't know what subject it'll be. I'd like to do English or Law, but one requires a hell of a lotta points from the Leaving Cert to do those courses. I can see myself working in a book shop, finding the post after my parents kick me out of the house for putting it on fire. I don't think I'll have left PC, though real life could get in the way or I could just lose interest.

You?

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    In a decade...I'll hopefully have completed medical school and maybe have found "someone". As for PC...I hope that I stay for ever (so I can make a record for being the oldest person here XD) but real life is, unfortunately, not a very nice chap.

Nitrous Oxide

Korporate Amerika
    Years
    I'll be on the verge of turning 28... I don't even know. I'd like to be playing professional hockey somewhere, but that's a longshot for me.

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    i'd like to be a very successful illustrator and production designer, with major musical side projects, and a few other little accreditations. but i don't know really! l still will be a member, and check back every now and then.

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2010
    id like to goto japan to study but i don't really know what will happen in a decade

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    I'll (hopefully) have found a special someone, I'll be out of college (If i get into one -_-), probably living in an apartment because I won't be able to get a house yet most likely. I'll wait 'till I'm married. I plan on staying at PC for as long as I can, that's for sure; I'll probably have a very active social life, though. Me and my friends don't plan on moving away so we can hang out with each other all the time. :P Probably won't work that way at all, I assume we'll end up splitting eventually xD;

Last edited:
    Years
    Jail JK, I'm not that bad a troublemaker xD.
    Um...I might still be in college, but if I've already graduated, I'd hopefully have a...decent job. ^^
    I can't let go of Pokemon or forums no matter how much I try, so I might still be in Pokecommunity. ^^

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Ew, a decade. I don't want to be old. ;w;

I'd be in college wasting my life reading 20 books every 5 minutes and taking COURSES. D8

Brien

Epic Panda.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    I am 15, and already have ties to moderation of Habbo.com, maybe graphics design or concept art for games?

I enjoy history and latin, so it'd be cool to be a history teacher I suppose, but I love games and music most of all.

Oya, and I don't think quitting forums or games I play is even possible.

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2009
    I want to be a hermit, since I don't like almost any of the serious academic disciplines, I can't stand the thought of getting a hum-drum job in the "real-world", and I haven't found anything that I really like doing every minute of every day, other than watching Naruto.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    In ten years. That's a good question.

I'll be twenty-four years of age, hopefully be in college, and have a decent girlfriend. I don't know what I want to study though. Maybe history or religion? I'm even considering to join the military if all else fails. :P

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years
    Well, I just hope I'll be living a good life, possibly with a husband and maybe one child by then? I'll be around 26 in 10 years, so I might have a child or two by then but I dunno. I hope I have a good job and all that jazz too. :)

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    ten years, wow, I'll be 27. I really thank you for making this thread because I've never given it serious thought...

I don't know, if things go as planned, I should be toward the end of my education...

As for PC, chances are I'll leave, come back, leave comeback, just like I always have. Gaming, i'll never stop!

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    When I'm... *counts on fingers* ...26, I think I'll be living in an apartment on the Gold Coast with my best mate.
    We'll be living the good life of partying all night and wake up next to a different chick each morning.

Seriously though, I'd like to have a few books published by that time and have a good strong income.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I'll be swimmin' with the fishes.
    I'll be takin' a dirt nap.
    I'll be six feet under.

Somehow, I always feel that I'll have a horrible death at a young age. Everything is goin' so right as of right now. I know something is going to end up terrible at the end. :|

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
    Probably somewhere in Pennsylvania with a decent job, a wife, maybe a kid. Nothing too exciting, it seems...

Back