• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where do you want to live?

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    Is there a particular place you wish of living in? A country/city you always wanted to settle down in? Discuss where do you think the perfect place is for you and why do you want to live there.

AuraAshley1990

Moon night bomb
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    id love to live in germany so i can see the ruins of the holocaust. or live in japan.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'd like to live in San Francisco, California, where I spent my childhood, as well as my summer vacations. It'd feel good to travel around and re-experiencing the memories I experienced while I lived there.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
  • Somewhere with mountains and places to explore, a small villiage as well (Lots of people aren't my thing ^.^). No specific place in mind, iono... I'll probably just go with the flow and end up in a crappy appartment nowhere near anything but still surrounded by crap instead of awesomeness.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I wish I lived somewhere elsewhere in California, such as Beverly Hills, yes it's just a dream to me, but Orange County can get boring here.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Somewhere...anywhere in the high mountains. It'd not only be a beautiful landscape, but it would be a great place for a casual hike on my off days. :D

Years
  • Tokyo. I always wanted to learn the Japanese culture closer.
    But what about work, I don't know if I could find well-paid employment in Japan.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Australia is great! However if I did have to choose somewhere else, it ould probably have to be somehere in Italy or France.

Years
  • id love to live in germany so i can see the ruins of the holocaust. or live in japan.
    Actually most of that happened in what is now Poland, although we do have some of the less infamous locations here.

I like it where I live by the way (central Germany), a nice quiet river valley between some hilly forests, climate is not too cold nor too warm, the only problem is the economical weakness of the region.
    Living in Italy would be cool too, while I find the mediterranian climate a bit too warm for my taste, they're having awesome food down there.

Carter

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    Probably in Greece or Italy. I visited there like 2 or 3 years ago with my parents and I really like it there, in both countries. So, yea probably one of them, hopefully.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • 9840 Pineville-Matthews Road, Pineville, NC. There's an awesome Quality Suites hotel at that address and it's close to dining, shopping, and anything else I might need, in a nice suburban setting.

I'd definitely want to live in the vicinity if not in the actual hotel... namely the Pineville, NC or Fort Mill, SC area. It's an area that I'm familiar with and I enjoy, so why not live there.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • Lol, I wanna live in Australia because I go totally crazy over the accents.. xD; Plus a warm Xmas would be too cool. :P

Back