• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where in hell do you think I am?

Years
  • Nobody's perfect, but let's take that a step further. Let's pretend (in a fun, not-starting-a-debate-about-religion kind of way) that hell exists and that all of us are going there. Let's also pretend that hell is exactly like Dante described it in The Inferno with nine layers each specializing in tormenting a different kind of sinner. So put aside your (dis)belief in sin and hell for a moment and answer this:
    If you were to die right now, which level of hell would you go to?

The levels are:
    1st level (Limbo): for the virtuous non-believers, people who haven't really done anything bad
    2nd level (The Lustful): for those who let their carnal desires run their lives
    3rd level (The Gluttons): for those who eat too much and live for food
    4th level (The Greedy): for people whose lives are ruled by money, the Scrooges and the big spenders alike
    5th level (The Wrathful and Sullen): all you angry, mopey and joyless people go here
    6th level (The Heretics): for all the doubters and nonconformists
    7th level (The Violent): for people who hurt others, themselves, and the world around them
    8th level (The Fraudulent): for the liars, hypocrites, and thieves
    9th level (The Betrayers): for traitors, those who backstab the ones who trust them

Say why you chose where you did if you like, but you lot going to the 2nd level better keep it clean.

Ayselipera

I'd fall in with Limbo or The Lustful. Overall I've never really done anything bad besides not believe in any religions. Then again I also feel like I might fall in with the Lustful because I get caught up in a lot of carnal desires. :/

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Honestly, it's hard to choose just one; I've always thought that as the number goes up, the badder the person is, but I never knew that each levels were specific to a particular action.

With that said, all of these levels (excluding the ninth one) I've fit into at some point in time in my life. Though recently I've been trying to become a better person, and so when I die... Well, for now I'll just say that I will probably go to somewhere around the sixth level. ^^"

Years
  • Probably the 5th level, The Wrathful and Sullen.. While I'm most of the time not an angry person (recently more often than usual though), I do sometimes instead fall into Apathy.
    Other things that might fit... Maybe The Gluttons... I do enjoy eating, but not too extremely.
    Or maybe The Fraudulent, occassional lying to avoid consequences of something does just happen.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • Hmm, this is actually a great opportunity for people to reflect on their lives and try to find out what their shortcomings are and how they'd fix them...

7th level (The Violent): for people who hurt others, themselves, and the world around them

Umm, people who've read my older fanfiction usually know why...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • As of right now, I'm probably destined for the Wrathful/Sullen or the Fraudulent levels of Hell. I'm very prone to turning my self-pity into anger when bad things happen to me. I'm also a compulsive liar.

Edin

NNNGOOOHHH!
    Years
  • Either the first level (I'm an agnostic-theist, non-denominational), or level two. Boy, my hormones are out of whack.

Also, I love Greek Mythology and especially Dante's Inferno. Kudos to you for making this. :>

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    8th level (The Fraudulent): for the liars, hypocrites, and thieves
    Yeah....I am a liar when I need to get out of trouble....It's really bad, and I'm trying to be better.

Sarah Paliner

:: Zetsubou no Carnival ::
    Years
  • The fifth level seems to be made for me. The seventh level might apply as well, though sometimes it's unintentional that I hurt others with my words. Dx

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
  • The first level, Limbo. I'm a Christian but if this existed, I really haven't done anything that bad. That sounds like I'm trying to make an excuse for myself or something xD But yeah, I haven't done anything that bad so most likely that's where I would go.

:3

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    The first level, only because it's the one that fits me best.

Mistress Rose

Rarara Shishboomba!
    Years
  • interesting lol, since im still young and havent done anything wrong im in lvl 1, altough i bet by the end of my life ill be at 2 or 3 =p

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Either in Number 1 (Limbooooooo) or in number 8. Eight because there are times when I tend to be a hypocrite, but it's only when I'm being oddly pessimistic and I'm still telling people to be optimistic (as I'm generally an optimistic person). nothing too bad, I guess, so more towards little o' Number One.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    All the layers except for the second and the ninth seem appropriate enough. I'd most likely end up in Limbo, though.

Ninetales433

KHR Forever *-*
    Years
  • Either the 7th or 8th level.I'm a huge hypocrite and a liar.For the 7th level I have a habit of hurting someone's feelings.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Limbo.

Yay limbo.

I have made some pretty messed up lies before, but I have come clean and apologized, and stopped. :3

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Limbo, or if I had to choose something else, the Lustful. I still tend towards Limbo in my own mind, though.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
  • Please tell me I'm not the only one who got "Who the hell do you think we are?" from the title D:

I'm totally a Third Level. I'm so food-obsessed it isn't even funny. Though I'm more anime/manga and video game-obsessed, so yeah |D

I may also be an Eighth Level because of the number of times I've lied + the number of hypocritical statements I've made. I've yet to steal anything irl, though.

Last edited:
    Back