• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where in the Pokemon world would you live?

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    What the title says - going by the video game geography, where in the Pokemon world would you live?

Something about Hoenn just clicked for me when I played Emerald version - the brightness and vibrance of the region, the proud, almost marching-band-ish background music...Hoenn just felt alive to me. I'll admit Johto is beautiful, but in more of a sleepy, rustic way.

I took a liking to Lilycove almost immediately. It's like my home in real life, with forests and lush foliage to one direction and sandy beaches to the other. I'd definitely take up residence there.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    I would live in Pastoria, I'm not really sure why, I just like it most out of the different cities of the pokemon world. Probably because it would be cool to live in the marsh, and it would be close to the resort place by the beach. Lavender would be a close second because it's where the cubones are :3

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I swear I saw a thread today of the same subject of this... Ummm well I would like live in the Jhoto region and stay in Goldenrod City or Olivine Town.

Name

Moémon Master
    Years
    I know that i'd have to run some cables and the like, but i'd live in diglett's cave....mmmm dark dark dark

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    I'd like to live in Blackthorn City (Johto) I've always loved going there in GSC.

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
    I'd live in Hearthome City. It has the Contest Hall, a Gym, and Amity Square, plus it is very close to the Pokemon Mansion and is in the center of Sinnoh.

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
    I would love to live in SunnyShore City (Sinnoh).

1. It is next to a small local beach (Route 222).
    Also connected to it, is a smaller beach (below Route 223).
    2. Great use of energy. Including the fact that you can
    travel ontop of the solar panels (Would'nt it be hot?).
    3. It's also near the resort hotel.

Last edited:

IceDragon2439

Stand Up and Scream
    Years
    Well for me, I'd live in the Johto region, in Blackthorn City. It has that rough terrain to the south, the Dragons Den (Love the dragons!) And Clair, the cousin of Lance, is the gym leader. And even better, to the North East is the Ice Path. Perfect place for me!

Lee Jin Tyz

TWIZZLE TYZ my nick is live
    Years
    I would either like to live in either sunny shore city because it has a nice beach a light house solar panels for bridges and i would also like like to live in blackthorncity because theirs a lot of good places to train and theirs dragons!!!!!

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    Kanto - Celadon City, Saffron City OR Fuchsia City
    Johto - Ecruteak City, Olivine City, Mahogany Town OR Blackthorn City
    Hoenn - Verdanturf Town, Lilycove City, Mossdeep City OR Sootopolis City
    Sinnoh - SOLACEON TOWN!

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
    Years
    i'd live at the end of the victory road and have a strong pokemon and beat the trainers coming to the league and if they beat me i'd let them through to the league,

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    For some.....weird weird reason, I would go to Blackthorn City like Vance, because this is where Larvitars can be caught!

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    Kanto: Celadon City because it has a department store, a resturant, a hotel and my favourite gym leader is there. I also like Lavender Town because of the eerieness of the city, kinda gives you an exciting feeling.
    Johto: Olivine City because of the sea air and the lighthouse (Shiny<3) I'd also like to live in Mahogony Town because it's the town of the ninjas xD
    Hoenn: Lilycove Town, it's just a beautiful city with an art gallery and a contest hall =D
    Sinnoh: I'd love to live in Solaceon City because of the mystery and the day care, it also has newspapers :]

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Either Hoenn or Sinnoh.

Kanto and Johto look too... hot. They have way too many beaches.
    Hoenn has a huge beach and a lot of water, yeah, but Fortree is so appaeling. Sotopolis should be interesting to live in aswell.

But my first choice would be any Sinnoh city [besides Sunnyshore and Solaceon]. Veilstone and Hearthome both look incredibly welcoming.

Kenaime

The Untold Legnd/Beast/Prodigy
    Years
    I would Live in the Johto region
    I would act just like I was in the game if it were real
    start off with a Totodile

Back