• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where is Iceland?

Years
    I wouldn't say Iceland is completely unkown by any means. The twelve-year old on Xbox isn't a good representation of most Enlgish speakers by any means.

I have a lot of respect for your country, especially after learning that you guys elected an openly gay president. I doubt America would ever do such a thing.

But here in NYC, we tend to associate Iceland with Bjork. And your volcanoes. It seems like a beautiful country, though. I've got friends living in Northern Sweden and Helsinki, and it seems like Scandanavia owns some pretty cool vistas.

*DarknessOfIllness*

The King of Ill Darkness
    Years
    Iceland is pretty cool I think. Iceland and Greenland are pretty much the opposite, greenland is mostly ice and Iceland is mostly green which I think is pretty cool. They also have nice weather I say.

Father-nature

I train only the finest
    Years
    I'm glad so many people find Iceland cool. It's true Iceland and Greenland are almost the opposite, and yeah there is very good weather here, except when it's bad, then it's real bad! Like i live on a mountain and if it's windy down town, it's hell up here. The record up here is 45meters per second and the rain was not going down it was going sideways.
    But otherwise it's good.

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    I wouldn't say Iceland is completely unkown by any means. The twelve-year old on Xbox isn't a good representation of most Enlgish speakers by any means.

I have a lot of respect for your country, especially after learning that you guys elected an openly gay president. I doubt America would ever do such a thing.

But here in NYC, we tend to associate Iceland with Bjork. And your volcanoes. It seems like a beautiful country, though. I've got friends living in Northern Sweden and Helsinki, and it seems like Scandanavia owns some pretty cool vistas.

It was actually an openly gay Prime minister, their President is heterosexual (but that doesn't really change anything..)

But I too have a lot of respect for Iceland (all Scandinavian countries, really.)

Years
    It was actually an openly gay Prime minister, their President is heterosexual (but that doesn't really change anything..)

But I too have a lot of respect for Iceland (all Scandinavian countries, really.)

I love Scandinavian countries, because of awesome Winter events there, like Ski Jumping for example.

Back