• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Where is Isshu? Confirmed - New York

Where is Isshu?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
    There is a Building with a point on top, but it is short and towards the middle wheras the one in NYC and Hiun are both tall and towards the outer left.

cbw

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2024
    I say its Singapore, at least Hiun City is, not the region

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    That's not the only point I made. And that's not what the person said, they said cultural diversity has nothing to do with the Americas. That's what the Americas were founded on.

Probably this.

Surmonter u stupid bit** dont crap about what I said. First of all i never said that US doesnt have cultural diversity I just said that there r african ppl elswhere too, that is just stupid to suggest isshu is placed in US cos there is a black person there -.-
    And lastly why the hell is then a Chinese mith a main story point in isshu if it is based on america, as far as I know that is a Chinese philosophy not US, it doesnt make sense to put those legendaries in there then -.-
    And dont trash other ppl if u dont agree with them(that other guy u quoted)

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
    Surmonter u stupid bit** dont crap about what I said. First of all i never said that US doesnt have cultural diversity I just said that there r african ppl elswhere too, that is just stupid to suggest isshu is placed in US cos there is a black person there -.-
    And lastly why the hell is then a Chinese mith a main story point in isshu if it is based on america, as far as I know that is a Chinese philosophy not US, it doesnt make sense to put those legendaries in there then -.-
    And dont trash other ppl if u dont agree with them(that other guy u quoted)

dude, cool your jets.
    it's just a game.
    no need t freak out.
    stop being immature.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    the geography matches almost perfectly to NYC.

there ARE mountains in new jersey. i know they are for a fact. i go there all the time.
    two rivers.
    the islands are located in the same spots as the ones in isshu
    central park is right were the pokeball lake is in isshu
    need i go on?

i didn't think so.

The maps are quite diffrent, and even if u put aside that fact and assume that they are just modifying it, still beside hiuin city everything else in isshu is forest and nature, except that desert. There arent any forest in NY right and isshu is like a huge forest region, and the towns are less industrialized except hiuin.

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
    The maps are quite diffrent, and even if u put aside that fact and assume that they are just modifying it, still beside hiuin city everything else in isshu is forest and nature, except that desert. There arent any forest in NY right and isshu is like a huge forest region, and the towns are less industrialized except hiuin.

so?
    is there a giant desert in shanghai?
    gamefreak can, will, and has done what ever they want to the rest of the region to make the game more enjoyable.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    how come u smartasses never comment on the yin-yang stuff, it pretty much it self screws up NYC theory, (and preferably places it in china)

so?
    is there a giant desert in shanghai?
    gamefreak can, will, and has done what ever they want to the rest of the region to make the game more enjoyable.

o.o i never said it was shanghai, i only stated that it is more probable then NY cos it is connected to yin-yang legendaries

Last edited:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    how come u smartasses never comment on the yin-yang stuff, it pretty much it self screws up NYC theory, (and preferably places it in china)

o.o i never said it was shanghai, i only stated that it is more probable then NY cos it is connected to yin-yang legendaries
    Not really as Kyogre and Groudon were based on a Hebrew myth and Hoenn isn't Israel :P it's the same as Hoenn :)

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    and there are 2 big deserts in china -.- gobi and takla-makan, and im not pretty sure but i think takla makan is one of the largest after sahara, and theyre both close to shanghai so they could use it as a reference

Not really as Kyogre and Groudon were based on a Hebrew myth and Hoenn isn't Israel :P it's the same as Hoenn :)

Nope but they were just based on them, in game they arent mentioned, while yin and yang are

Last edited:

Years
    and there are 2 big deserts in china -.- gobi and takla-makan, and im not pretty sure but i think takla makan is one of the largest after sahara, and theyre both close to shanghai so they could use it as a reference

Nope but they were just based on them, in game they arent mentioned, while yin and yang are
    Well actually Groudon and Kyogre were also based on Yin and Yang...look at Hoenn it looks like a Yin and Yang sign though Japan is a strong believer of Yin and Yang too...

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    Hoenn was supposed to be a region with elemental influnce thats why they craeted earth, water and sky to control elements of earth, fire and air cos entire region was about weather as a main addon, it acctually doesnt have any relations neither to yin-yang nor bahhamut, leviathan and I dont know what the third is
    p.s. sorry for bad spelling, im kinda always writing in a hurry :P

Years
    Hoenn was supposed to be a region with elemental influnce thats why they craeted earth, water and sky to control elements of earth, fire and air cos entire region was about weather as a main addon, it acctually doesnt have any relations neither to yin-yang nor bahhamut, leviathan and I dont know what the third is
    well it was about Balance which Yin and Yang is part of, The three are Behemoth, Leviathan, and Ziz respectively :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back