• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where is your tickle spot?

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    No joke, if I'm hyper enough, everywhere is my tickle spot. For a while my friends would kid that I'm like the pillsbury dough boy because poking, or just motioning like you would poke my stomach made me double over laughing. But I'm always rather upbeat with other people. :'( At any given time, my neck is by far the most ticklish. My sister scolds me for giggling so much when she's adjusting a necklace or fixing my hair, just faintly touching my neck.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I'm afraid to say that I'm ticklish absolutely everywhere. :(

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    It's not so much place as places. I'm ticklish on my feet (top and bottom), armpits, sides and front of my neck, front and and sides of my chest and stomach, and on my forearm (the side of the palm of my hand). And it's not just regular ticklish feeling in these places - it's super tickle. D: I can also tickle myself, and, most annoyingly, so can the collars of my shirts sometimes. D:

Blue_Drifblim

¯\(º_o)/¯
    Years
    It's not so much place as places. I'm ticklish on my feet (top and bottom), armpits, sides and front of my neck, front and and sides of my chest and stomach, and on my forearm (the side of the palm of my hand). And it's not just regular ticklish feeling in these places - it's super tickle. D: I can also tickle myself, and, most annoyingly, so can the collars of my shirts sometimes. D:

This right here. All of this.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    My sides where's there no bone protection XD; It kills me if I'm tickled there!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I have many tickle spots, because I'm super ticklish, but I mostly ticklish in a place I can't reveal and also my stomach. I use to be extremely ticklish on my feet when I was little

:t354:TG

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Everywhere, but in the stomach is worse. XD
    My GF tickles me when she is happy and i get mad. =D

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I get ticklish everywhere aswell and I really don't like it.
    I had a mortified look on my face when my brother decided to tell my cousins about it. :[

Back