• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where to find unofficial translations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zigazav

Fanfiction writer inactive
Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2017
    Ummm...OK, I have been searching for awhile, but can't find it. Can someone please tell me how to find a place on the internet where I can read unofficial english translations of the Pocket Monsters: Dengeki Pikachu manga? (Electric Tale of Pikachu) Reason I want to find unofficial translations, is because: 1. The manga was canceled from translation after volume 4, and 2. There was SOOOOO MUCH censoring that happened in the official English translations of what did get translation before the translations got canceled for that series! To the point of an entire chapter being skipped! I want to read the whole series in it's intended glory! Problem is, I can't read Japanese, despite me being part Japanese... ^^; Any good help would be fine. Thankyou in advance on whoever helps...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back