• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where to get cheap Booster Box's

Years
  • I'm looking too buy around 5 Booster Boxes anyone know where I can get these for really cheap? Cheapest possible if possible. Thanks, Marcus

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    If you're in the UK, ChaosCards usually does them on a decent pre-order discount. There's a few smaller sellers who will do noted discounts too.

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=297494

Not to be rude, but maybe the above thread would be a better place to post a singular, smaller question like this?

Years
  • ^ Nah, that thread's been dead for a couple of months so I've made the decision to deprecate it.

Which set? Because it will probably depend on the set. Collector's Cache has a handful of sets where booster boxes are $89.99 each right now, but they've got other sets marked up at substantially higher prices than other places.

It may be cheapest just to go through your local game shop's supplier if they get boxes and just have them quote you an order of 5 boxes.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    ^ Nah, that thread's been dead for a couple of months so I've made the decision to deprecate it.

Which set? Because it will probably depend on the set. Collector's Cache has a handful of sets where booster boxes are $89.99 each right now, but they've got other sets marked up at substantially higher prices than other places.

It may be cheapest just to go through your local game shop's supplier if they get boxes and just have them quote you an order of 5 boxes.

Is it bad I don't know what the word "deprecate" means haha, I assume it means discontinue or something similar.

I'd be careful going to a game store though, a lot of them are gonna add a surplus charge to get a bit of profit themselves. I know my local one adds like £15-£20 on what they pay. Like you said though, depends on what set. Ancient Origins always goes for less than Evolutions etc

Years
  • Is it bad I don't know what the word "deprecate" means haha, I assume it means discontinue or something similar.

I'd be careful going to a game store though, a lot of them are gonna add a surplus charge to get a bit of profit themselves. I know my local one adds like £15-£20 on what they pay. Like you said though, depends on what set. Ancient Origins always goes for less than Evolutions etc

Some game stores are willing to bulk order if you've got an order of as many as 5 and give you a discount on the bulk. Really dependent on the store itself or the people who work there.

Years
  • Chaoscards always increases the price after a products got some attention. I say buy it from them and quick before it goes up in price lol

Back