• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen where to get metal coat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2012
    Hey what does that coat do? Id like to know maybe i will hunt it too in previous versions.

Years
    I think you have to get the national pokedex and go to that Iron Island Place (where you get the rilou egg) and go into the house and byron (can't remember the exact name) is in there and gives it to you

correct me If I am wrong.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Matt Rage, please do not bypass the post length (25 characters thing), it's not that hard to add a bit more to your post.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2008
    It's kinda pointless to add something when you've said all you need to say.

Like "Yes, he gives it to you." is 24 characters, and it's really stupid to have to go back to type something out that says the exact same thing because of something as useless as a minimum character limit. So someone answers a question with "Yes." It's not going to wreck the forums.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    It's kinda pointless to add something when you've said all you need to say.

Like "Yes, he gives it to you." is 24 characters, and it's really stupid to have to go back to type something out that says the exact same thing because of something as useless as a minimum character limit. So someone answers a question with "Yes." It's not going to wreck the forums.

It's still against the rules. Rules are rules, and it's not like you can just forget them on this forum.

Tsukasa Minamoto

Hotaru - Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2007
    I caught a bronzor with one...it is pretty rare but I some how was able to get it no problem. If you want it you can have it! :)

Shrump

S34rch1ng....
    Years
    Steelix and Onix can also hold Metal Coats

Tip:
    Have a Banette or some other pokemon with Frisk as its ability and knows thief.
    Frisk tells you what the foe pokemon is holding.
    If you find a pokemon with the item you want. Use thief.
    Simple.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back