• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where to get that Booster Box?? PLZ HELP!

Years
  • Ok so I know Booster Boxes are sold online. I am going to buy my first one but dont know which store Pokeorder or Collecters Cache? Its a Next Destinies Booster Box and Pokeorder is in Michigan where I live, But its more pricey and i dont know about shipping,but has a very organized website.Collecters Cache has fast shipping, and cheaper prices. I dont which one to buy from?? Please Help!!

Years
  • They tell you about shipping prices when you go to order the box. The most financially wise choice would be to pick the one that's cheapest after you add shipping in. Though if you like supporting businesses based out of your state, then go with the one based out of your state. It's ultimately your money to buy it with.

Back